No Where To Be Found

Nova//A couple days later.

"Where is she?! It's been too damn long!" I paced back and forth in the police station. I haven't slept since this happened. I went to the hospital and they said I had a mild concussion.

What I don't get is how Nia is perfectly fine. No scars, bruises. She's not even shaken up. "Look, sir, we're trying really hard to find her. We put out an APB for her and we're trying to track her cell. Please sit and calm down." I looked up at the policeman like he was a fucking idiot.

"Calm down? Calm down?! She's been gone for damn near a week and you've done nothing! You haven't done shit! She could be dead!" The last sentence got to me. I could feel tears falling down my face.

Miss mulatto came over to me and hugged me. What if she's really gone? Where the hell is she? Wherever you are Dee, stay strong and fight.

Dee//Unknown place.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?! Please! Let me out of here!" I heard noises. I couldn't see anything because there was a bag over my head. I was tied to a chair.

"Oh. You're awake. Finally. I was getting bored." I jumped a little. I tried to recognize the voice but it sounded disguised. "Why are you doing this to me?" I heard the person sigh and then they touched my shoulder.

"Its not personal...for me at least. You've made someone really angry. I'm helping them get revenge." Something hit my knee. It was metal and it hurt like hell. "Fuck! Please?! Stop!" They took the bag off my head.

They had a mask on and all black. "This is going to be fun." They punched me and I tasted blood. I tried getting out of the chair but it was no use. I felt my knee throbbing. I was hit again. I didn't see where it was coming from but I kept getting hit.

My eye, my knee, my shoulder, my jaw. It was torture.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Two weeks. I've been here for two weeks. Everyday I get hit with something new in a new area. By now my knee was surely broken and so was my shoulder. My eye was swollen and my lip busted.

I got food every two days. It wasn't good either but, I had to eat. I still dont know who this person is or what they want. I've been in the same clothes since they kidnapped me.

"Are you up?" Sometimes if I play sleep they leave me alone for a couple more hours. I didn't say anything. I was completely still. I heard the door close.

I sighed and lifted my head. "Gotcha." My eyes widened and I started shaking my head. "No. No. No. Please don't! I'm sorry!" I felt a blade go into my thigh.

I screamed and tears were falling down my eyes. "Next time, it gets worse."

Nova//With Jermaine.

"Its been too long J. We need to go look for her ourselves." Jermaine sighed and looked at me with red eyes. "Look Nov, you gotta let the police do their job. I miss her and I'm worried but we gone get ourselves killed." I sat down beside him and I rubbed my face

We had both been crying for awhile. She's all over the news and still no where to be found.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Nope. Nah bro. I don't roll like that." I shook my head and put my hand up. "C'mon dude she checking you out."
I shook my head again. This dude real dumb. "You know I got a girl. And I love her." She smacks his lips and steps in front of me.

"You need to forget about her. She prolly dead by now dumb ass. Or she don't wanna be found. Its almost been two months. Let her go." He put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at it.

I looked back up at him and pushed his hand off. "She's not dead. I still love her and you can damn sure believe that Im going to find her. I love her. And you can shut the fuck up before I beat your slow ass."

He backed up and sat down at the mall food court table. "Ight. I gotchu. But uh, any luck?" I sighed and put my head down on the table. "Nah man. No word. The police gave up, her brother not even trying, her mama too sad to do anything and nuz got other stuff to worry about."

He tapped my arm and I looked up at him. I looked passed his and saw a girl about Dee's height. She had braids and she was Dee's skin color. I got up really fast and ran to her.

"Dee?" She turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. "Oh shit. I'm sorry." I walked bad to Isayah and he looked at me with sympathy. I'm going crazy.

Dee.

"Please. Stop. I'm sorry. For everything." I was trembling. My voice was shaky. My body was sore. I couldn't see out of one eye. I haven't ate anything for at least a week.

"Shut up. You apologizing doesn't fix what you did." I could feel the tears falling down my face as I was cut and hit with things. I was going to die in here. Nobody knew where I was. I didn't know where I was.

"I don't know what I did. I don't know who you are." I looked up at the shadowy figure. The person got closer to me and I could feel my body tensing up.

The person took off the mask. My face fell and I started crying even harder. "I trusted you. You're a sick sun of a bitch." Something hit me in my face and all I saw was darkness.