Promise Me

Nova.

I woke up to find no one beside me. Was I dreaming? I looked around and I seen that I was still in The Rap Game house. But, I didn't see Dee. Did she leave already? She wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Or would she?

"Nova. Get up big head." I heard Dee say. But where is she? I rubbed my eyes some more and I sat up. I seen her at the foot of the couch with a tray full of food. I smiled sleepily at her. She giggled and sat the tray down on the table. She sat beside me and nodded at the tray. "Eat."

"What about you? Have you eaten?" I looked at her with a serious face and she nodded. "Yes. Now eat. And look at the note." I picked up the note and started to read it.

Far apart or near, Im always here.
Good or bad things we go through, I'll always love you.
You'll forever be my one and only.
Dee 💕

I started to tear up a little. But, I quickly wiped it away. "Dee I-," She got up and quickly came back with her hands behind her back. "Before you say anything, I wanted to give you one more thing. I know how much you love wearing these. And I got them custom made."

I got kinda excited but, nervous at the same time. She pulled two hats from behind her and handed me a black one. It says 'LIT' on the front of it. She has a matching one but hers is pink.

I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly

I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly. She did the same to me. And we hugged eachother for awhile. Then I remembered that I had gifts for her too. I let go of her and she sat back next to me. I grabbed her bandana and tied it around her eyes so she couldn't see. "Nova what are you doing?" She seemed kinda annoyed but I was going to change all that.

"Just trust your guy. I got something for you." I ran upstairs to my room. My uncle Ekko handed me the presents I asked him to go out and get. I put them on the bed and I go to take a shower.

I changed into a white and red t-shirt, ripped blue jeans, black hoodie, and my Air Jordan 13 Retro black Jordans. I brushed my hair back into a low pony tail and put the hat on, letting my hair fall out of the back.

Ekko leaves the room and I decorated the bed with all her gifts. I bought her a rose gold, diamond encrusted ring, a hoodie, red roses, a necklace with her name on it, and her favorite candy. I know. I went all out. But, Im not leaving her without a bang 😉.

Dee.

"Come on. But, leave the bandana on." I heared someone say. I knew it was Nova because I could recognize his voice. He grabbed my hand and slowly lead me upstairs. "If I fall, it's gonna cost you I put that on everything." I heard him laugh a little and I smiled.

We were finally up the stairs and I heard his door open. As soon as we walked in, the sweet scent of vanilla hit my nose. I intook the smell and smiled a little.

"Okay. Take it off." I tooke my blindfold off and I looked around at the room. There were rose petals everywhere. There was a bunch of gifts on his bed. Then, there was him. On one knee. With a closed white box in his hands.

"Nov--" I started to say but he cut me off. "--Before you say anything, let me finish. I've been wanting to do this for a couple weeks now. But, I couldn't pick the right time. Now is right. Diamond, I love you so much. I've gotten to know you these long 13 weeks. And, I've come to love everything about you. I didn't see myself coming in this house and falling in love. I didn't picture myself falling in love at all. But, I did. With you. And I'm greatful. I've never had these feelings for anybody. And yet, you come into my life and make me a totally different person. If you take this ring, I promise you the world. I promise you'll never have to feel alone. I promise you that I'll never ever hurt you."

He reached up and wiped a tear off my cheek. I didn't even realize I was crying. I smiled a little. "I guess what Im trying to say is," he paused for a second like he was afraid to finish. "Will you take my promise ring?"

Okay so, I finally finished chapter 2. Sorry for the long wait. 😭

But OMG!!! What do you think Dee is going to say?🤔 Can you believe Nova asked her that?! 🙊