Jealousy

Nova.

"So I see you have a new friend." I said into the phone, trying not to sound annoyed. "Yeah. And that's all he is. But I mean you've been hanging with Nia for awhile." I laughed in disbelief.

"You can't be serious. You're going to act like I didn't see those pictures of you hugged up and smiling with him." She scoffed and I could tell she was getting mad. "We not finna do this. Because you know damn well I aint cheating on you with no other nigga."

"So you wasn't riding his back and hugging all on him? He wasn't commenting under your pictures with hearts and shit?" She laughed. She was about to go off on me. "Don't come at me like that cause you aint the one to talk about being hugged up with somebody! You been hanging with Nia and ignoring my calls and shit! I rode the nigga back because my goddamn legs was hurting."

I sighed and rubbed my face. "So what? Yall fucking now? That's why your legs was hurting?" I heard shuffling and I knew she was getting ready to get pissed if she wasn't  already.

"Are we fucking? Hmm. NIGGA IF I AIN'T GIVE MY SHIT UP TO YOU, THE BOY I LOVE, WHY YOU THINK IMA GIVE MY SHIT UP TO SOME DUDE I BARELY KNOW?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?! Or is it just that your insecure?" I laughed again.

"Insecure? What I need to be insecure for? No other nigga is competition." She huffed and I waited for her to answer. "Right now, anybody is competition."

My mouth fell open at her response. "What you tryna say Dee?" She sighed before she started talking again. "You know what I mean Nova. You need to think about what you gone lose if you keep this up. I'll talk to you later."

She hung up.

A week later//Dee.

It had been a week since I've talked to Nova. I was still pissed at how he tried to accuse me of cheating. I hadn't talked to Dyson since he asked me to be his girl. I told him I wasn't ready to be in a relationship. But I aint worried about that. I had to see Nova and Nia Kay in 3 days. 3 mother fucking days. I honestly was not ready for that.

"You ready for this tour Dee? All your fans gonna be there. You gone be performing on a big ass stage." I smiled at my brother, thinking about all the meet and greets. "Yeah. Im ready for that but not all the drama." The last part I said under my breath. "What?"

He looked at me and I shook my head. He shrugged and walked off. My phone dinged and I seen it was a notif from Instagram. Nova posted a picture of him and Nia in the studio. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. He had better not say shit to me in a couple days. On everything I would go off.

3 days later//Nova.

Today was the day. The day had I face Dee. I wasn't ready but at the same time I was. I just prayed that JD don't put us in the same hotel room. "We made it! Finally." We got off the plane and went into the airport. I sighed at the fact that I was gonna have to deal with Dee in a matter of minutes. I had to brace myself.

Outside the hotel.

"Yo yo yo! As you all know this is our first stop of the tour. Louisville Kentucky. Y'all got rehearsal in an hour so y'all can pretty much do what y'all want until then. Now, I pickwho goes in the rooms together." I threw my head back in annoyance. He was about to mess some shit up.

"Nova, Dee and they managers in one room. Nia, Mulatto and they managers in another. Peach, Key and they managers together. And the last together. Rest of y'all sleep on the tour bus." I looked over at Dee but she too busy laughing and having fun with Mulatto and Mani.

We all went up to our hotel rooms. Once we got in there, the tension was thick. It was like a block of cheese or something. I unpacked some of my stuff and layed on one of the beds. I felt it sink in so I opened my eyes. "Why Dee so mad?" I sighed and sat up.

"We got into it a couple days ago. We aint talked since then." Jermaine looked at me with concern. "I don't know what to do or how to approach her." I had put my head in my hands and I felt him pat my back. "You just gotta show her that whatever happens, you're going to be there. That you're going to stay by her side. Show her you care. You make the first move."

I picked my head up and looked at him. He gave me a small smile and he got up, leaving the room. Dee came out of the bathroom. We gave eachother eye contact for a quick second and then she looked away.

"Dee, can we talk? Please?" She sighed and I patted the spot next to me. She came and sat beside me but looked down at her fingers, playing with her nails. "Dee, Im sorry about the way I acted. I guess I did kind of feel insecure. I got scared. I don't want to lose you Dee. I can't lose you." She still didn't pick her head up.

She huffed and finally looked at me. "You have no reason to be insecure. I love you. You're the only boy I love. The only one that has made me feel happy in a long time. When you came into my life, you swept away all my problems. I feel different around you. I feel better. But, you're still in the dog house for saying I fucked Dyson."

She got up and left. I laughed a little but sighed in relief. We were good. That was great. No more jealousy. I had to stop that.