Reason #16

"Amen. Elena, I'm so glad He touched your heart, just believe in Him and you'll see His amazing grace."

          Elena was about to answer when James opened his mouth, cutting her off suddenly: "You said that Jesus loves you more than anything right?" He asked, his eyes locked on his cold hands, trembling slightly.

          "Yes, He loves. He is the perfect definition of love."Sarah answered without hesitation. She found herself speaking about her faith without fear or shame.

           "Do you think that...He could love a guy like... me too?" James hesitated at first before asking this question. But the the lack of peace in his family pushed him to the edge and he couldn't stop himself. He needed someone who could love him for who he was truly.

          "Yes James. And do you know what's the most amazing thing? He loved you before you even knowing about Him."

           "What's the way to His love?"
James' eyes became shiny from all his tears. He was going to cry, not because of sadness but because he suddenly found hope again. It felt like He was already loved more than he even deserved.

          #16"Jesus is the way. Take up your cross with me James.Let's follow not hate, but the true love, Jesus himself."

            "I think..." James stopped himself as a tear fell down his cheek. He looked at all his classmates, every eye was on him but he didn't care, because he was happy inside. He was finally happy.

           "I think I'm ready." He finally spoke again.