Battle at the Sea part 2 (2/3)

Start from the beginning

"Fire Dragon's Talon!" Natsu's foot connected with right between The Kraken's eyes, causing it to roar in pain. Natsu jumped off of The Kraken and landed on a piece of floating metal and was instantly attacked by a torrent of water from behind, but Erza swooped down and blocked it with her sword. "Thanks." Natsu said.

"No problem." Erza replied, before The Kraken tried to smash them with its tentacles. Erza quickly flew to the side as Natsu jumped to another piece of metal, but The Kraken continued to try to smash them. 'We can't go on the offensive if we're to busy dodging these things.' Erza gritted her teeth as she cut through a tentacle, which of course healed.

'Where is that damn wizard at?!' Erza questioned inwardly, as she glanced around hoping to find something.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flaming Blade!" Natsu shouted, as he blew away the three tentacles that tried to slam down on him. He then jumped on one and started making his way towards the body.

Erza saw Natsu running along a tentacle and decided to draw attention away from him. Erza pointed her sword forward and started shooting multiple bullet like fireballs at The Kraken's face, causing it to focus on her. It attacked by launching three torrents of water, which followed Erza as she flew around trying to dodge them.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu punched it, causing enough pain to make The Kraken release the attack it launched at Erza. "Fire Dragons Wing Atta-" Natsu was cut off when a geyser of water blasted him sky high. Natsu readjusted himself in the air and saw six torrents of water coming at him at all angles. 'Not good.' Natsu boosted himself with his fire launching him out of the way and landed on a piece of metal.

Meanwhile Erza was busy cutting down tentacle after tentacle, only for them to grow back, although she noticed that The Kraken heals slower from fire based attacks. Erza flew towards The Kraken stabbed it, then flew up the body dragging her sword along the way.

'Even if it can heal, enough pain could damage it mentally.' Erza thought as she dug her sword deeper and ignited it causing The Kraken to scream in pain. It quickly submerged itself under water, giving the couple a breather.

"Good one." Natsu complemented, as he landed close to Erza.

"Apparently not good enough." Erza replied, as a huge magic circle appeared on top of the water. Hundreds if not thousands of water bullets shot out of the water at an alarming rate. Erza stuck out her sword and made a shield of fire, while Natsu stayed where he was, using the piece of metal as a shield. Unfortunately they both didn't last long and the couple were bombarded relentlessly

"Crap this hurts." Natsu mumbled as he crossed his arms to guard himself.

'Gotta move quick.' Erza gritted her teeth in pain, before she swung her sword creating a wall of fire engulfing the whole area. Using the momentarily cease-fire Erza quickly swooped down and grabbed Natsu from behind and took flight upwards. The water bullets ate through the fire wall and once again showered the skies. Erza dodged quickly, doing her best to receive only minimal damage from the attack, while Natsu put his hands out making a circular shield of fire.

"Now what?!" Natsu shouted, as water bullets made it through his shield hitting him in the chest. 'It's like getting hit by a Vulcan.'

"Can you see anything?" Erza asked as she looked down hoping to spot the one controlling The Kraken.

"No. Nothing." Natsu grunted.

"Me neither." Erza replied, as she flew high enough so the water bullets couldn't reach them.

"Throw me." Natsu stated.

"What?" Erza questioned.

"I said throw me." Natsu reiterated.