Meeting the guild and Family Vacation

Beginne am Anfang

'I wanna fish.' Natsu whined, as covered his mouth. 'You can do this Natsu. Just stand up.' Natsu encouraged himself. Natsu started to stand up, but fell back down, as the raft swayed harder.

"This is gonna be harder then I thought."

2 Days Later

"So we meet again." Natsu muttered as her glared at his worst enemy.

"Natsu if you don't hurry the trains going to leave." Erza said. The three of them stood at the train station, as Natsu got ready to board the train. Both Natsu and Erza were wearing hooded cloaks so they wouldn't be recognized by Fairy Tail members going through the station. Taking the train to the next stop and back without getting sick was his last task. "Think about the 'award'." Erza whispered, seductively in his ear.

"Later." Natsu said before he stepped into the train.

"We'll be here when you get back. Good luck." Erza said.

"Good luck!" Hisako waved, as the train doors shut. Natsu sat in a seat as he took deep breaths, awaiting for the train to start.

'I will conquer you, you evil beast!' Natsu shouted in his mind.

Erza and Hisako sat in the station waiting for about thirty minutes until they saw a hooded figure walk out of a train. Natsu's head was down so Erza couldn't tell what his facial expressions was. They both stood up and walked towards him thinking that he failed, until his head shot up revealing his trademark smile.

"I did it!" Natsu shouted. "I kicked that trains ass!"

"Ass?" Hisako tilted her head to the side, as a question mark appeared above her head.

"Idiot!" Erza smacked him upside the head. "Watch your language!"

"Sorry! I got too excited!" Natsu apologized.

"Ass?" Hisako asked again.

"Hisako, that is a bad word, never say it again." Erza explained. Hisako covered her mouth when she heard bad word and nodded her head when Erza told her never to say it again.

"Now." Erza turned and glared at Natsu, but then smiled at him. "I think we should go home and celebrate. Don't you two?"

"Aye sir!" the both replied.
_______________________________________
Natsu stared in shock at the sight in front of him. He couldn't believe it. This was really happening.

"T-The legendary, S-Seduction Armor." Natsu whispered in awe. "I heard rumors, but I never believed them. To see it with my own eyes, it's amazing."

"For your eyes and your eyes only." Erza said, seductively as she crawled across the bed and towards Natsu. Natsu sat against the headboard, as Erza dragged her breasts against his body as she moved in for a kiss. "Hands. Now." Erza ordered, as they broke apart from the kiss, then resumed. Natsu warmed up his hands then grabbed her ass, making Erza moan and blush.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's getting a prize." Natsu said, as he licked her neck.

"Looks like it." Erza huskily admitted, before she grabbed one of his hands and moved it to her chest. "Continue." Erza muttered, as she nibbled on his ear.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Natsu squeezed, causing her to moan again.

(Knock. Knock) They both froze when they heard the knock on the door.

"Y-Yes?" Erza called out.

"Can I come in?" Hisako asked.

"One second." Erza replied, while she requipped into her pajamas. "Come in." Hisako opened the door and stood in the doorway, looking nervous, but not as much as she use to.