"Took you long enough." He scolded smirking, as I opened the passenger door after finding my composure in the kitchen and working up the courage to come outside. I rolled my eyes, making myself cozy in his expensive leather seats. He zoomed off, headed towards the fancy water front restaurant. "Are you nervous?" He asked, after noticing my twitching fingers. I shook my head.

"No, are you?" I countered, obviously lying. My stomach was in anxious knots.

"I haven't seen her in a few months, she's been vacationing, so maybe a little.. so listen. My mother is a.. character. I love her to death, but-"

"Say no more. I'm pretty sure I have a similar mother." I say, pulling down his car visor to inspect myself in the mirror.

"Do you see her often?"

"Not if I can help it." I snort while applying some lip gloss, puckering my lips. I smiled at my reflection. "This is the first time I've looked like an actual girl in like three days." I stated, placing my lip gloss back into my purse.

"You always look like a girl." He smirked, making eyes at my chest. I slapped his shoulder.

"Hey," He laughed, "Do not distract the driver!" I laughed and pinched his arm, he shrieked. "Opposite of what I was saying." He rolled his eyes, rubbing his arm.

"Aw poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?" He smirked at him.

"It's all better now, but you can kiss something else." He replied, wiggling his eyes at me suggestively.

"I'll think about it." I snorted, as he pulled up to a parking valet. Beau held out his hand for me to grab as we walked in and the feeling hit me yet again. Relationship nausea. I shook it off putting on my game face. It seemed as though everyone who worked here knew who he was, especially the female workers. One escorted us to his 'usual' table. She took our drink orders as we waited for his mother to arrive.

"Come here often?" I quirked a recently waxed brow at him. He chuckled.

"Only for special occasions." He replied, looking around uncomfortably at all the glares he was getting from the female staff.

"Sleep around much?" I smirked, he coughed, almost spitting out his drink.

"That's enough questions for tonight." He said, smiling sheepishly.

"I hope I'm not too late." I heard a voice chirp from behind me. I turned in my chair to study the woman who I assumed was Beau's mother. She looked exactly as she did in the old photo I saw. It was as if she didn't age.

"Not at all. Mother, this is Summer." Beau smiled, introducing me. I stood up to shake her hand, she smiled at me and pulled me in for a tight hug. I was shocked at the sudden embrace but quickly adjusted and hugged her back.

"My, aren't you a looker." She smiled. So much for not blushing anymore that night. Beau's mother had a cute southern accent, just heavy enough to tell she definitely wasn't from New York. "I'm Sylvia. It is so nice to meet you! Shall we?" She asked, motioning to the chairs in front of us. I thanked her and returned to my seat.

"It's so good to see you mom." Beau said smiling. "You look great."

"Thank you sugar, you know Mexico's heat always does my skin wonders." She said with a swirl of her hand. "So, how long have you kids been together?" she asked, crossing her legs.

"Oh, we're not together, just friends." Beau replied, smiling. It stung a bit when he said that, even though I know it shouldn't've.

"Yea, well I work for Beau, but we've just been hanging out recently." I added, smiling politely.