Marry me?

Five months went by and you and Jimmy were practically glued together. People never saw one without the other. And if they only saw one of you, they knew you were both looking for each other.

"Hey darlin." He greeted you waking over to where you were standing in his trailer cleaning up a bit. You just responded. By kissing him. "What yah doing doll?" He asked. "Cleaning." You simply respond. He nodded and walked over to the bed and sad down, patting the seat next to him for you to sit to.

"We gotta talk." He said seriously. You got nervous. "Okay." You said. He stood up so he was in front of you. "Y/n, I didn't this I would ever meet a gal as great as you. You make me so happy and, well it hurts when I'm not around you. So, it seems like there's only one thing left for me to do." He stoped talking and got down on one knee pulling a beautiful ring out of his pocket. "Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked smiling. You couldn't believe it. "Yes!" You say. He slips the ring on your finger and gets up to kiss you. He pulls away." I can't wait to marry you." He says before going in for any other kiss.

Howdy do fam! So I'm back. Yay👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻lol ok sorry if this was sort or the story went from 0 to 100 real quick. But it's like wayyyyy later than I though rn but I wanted to write something. So yeah this probably isn't the best but it is what it is. And if you guys wanna do me a super huge favor, could you check out my ASH song imagine book. A few imagines are in the works for it rn. Thx for reading 😘