"Freak Show"

You went to watch Jimmy at the "freak show" again tonight. You had a cute outfit on that looked like this:

You sat in the front row and smiled at Jimmy the whole time he was on stage

You sat in the front row and smiled at Jimmy the whole time he was on stage. After the show you waited for him outside of his trailer.  He greeted you with a hug and pulled you inside.

You sat on his bed watching him organize things. No words were spoken yet. "Jimmy." You said. He looked up at you. "Come here, I wanna talk." He walked over to the bed and sat next to you.

"What do you want most in life?" You ask him while playing with his hands.

"You really wanna know y/n?" He ask. You nod. "I want to be able to touch a girl without scaring her." He says. Your heart broke and you flew into him giving him a hug. It takes him a second but he hugs back.

"I'm not scared of you Jimmy. And you know what? I like you, I really really like you! Do you know how long I have had a crush on you?" You confess. "Since we were five Jimmy!"

He looks at you shocked. "I didn't think anyone could feel that way about me." He says then leans in and kisses your lips. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Jimmy."

"Be mine?" He asked while holding your hand.

"Of course!" You say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh and Jimmy, your not a freak to me."