I love you

You woke up the next day wanting to see Jimmy. You felt bad about last night. Something wasn't right.

You went over to the freak show and were currently standing in front of Jimmy's trailer. You knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again. No answer. After doing this a few more times you just let yourself in. It was dark, no lights on, the curtains shut. Empty bottles were all over the ground, and on the bed was a sleeping Jimmy. You sighed and sat down on the bed next to him, running your fingers through his hair. He stirred a little, then woke up.

"Hey" you say reaching to hold his hand.

"Hey" Jimmy said not looking at you.

"You okay, you seemed...off last night?" You asked him concerned.

"He's right you know." You look at Jimmy confused as to what he's taking about. "What's a girl like you doing with a freak like me?"

Your heart broke. "Jimmy, don't tell me your upset about last night. Honey you know I love you."  You say rubbing his back in an effort to comfort him.

Jimmy stood up from the bed. "Yeah? Well your crazy if you say you love me!" He yelled at you. "Why would you want to be seen with someone who has these? He yells holding up his hands. "I don't even want to be seen with them! I HATE THEM!" Jimmy was crying at this point.

You stood up taking his hands. "Jimmy I love you, all of you.  You have the biggest heart in the world, and the cutest smile and I can listen to your laugh forever. Your hands don't matter to me."

Jimmy doesn't respond, just kisses you. "I love you so much y/n. I'm never letting you go."

Hey guys! Hope you liked this. Plz leave suggestions for any chapters if you have them😁 and also, if you see chapters being updated I'm just going over spelling and fixing it.