First Date

Tonight you and Jimmy were going on your first date. You didn't know why but you were nervous, you've  known him all your life. You were just doing something simple, go on a little walk around town then go back to the freak show and hang out in his trailer. You were snapped out of your thoughts from a knock at your front door. You rushed over to open it.
When you opened it Jimmy was standing there with some flowers in his hand.

"Hey beautiful." He said giving you a smile along with blushing.

"Hey Jimmy!" You say leaning up to kiss him. He handed you the flowers he had .

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me just put these in water." You say walking off to the kitchen. "Alright lets go."

"So, I never thought I would be doing this." Jimmy says looking over at you. You two were currently waking hand in hand around Jupiter.

"I'm happy we're doing this." You respond. You two stayed in comfortable silence for a while, until it got interrupted.

"Now tell me what a pretty lady like you is doing with a freak like him." A nicely dressed man came walker closer to you and Jimmy. You looked up at Jimmy, his face full of anger.

"Come on y/n." Jimmy says pulling you along, past the guy.

"Aw come on Jimmy, don't you want to introduce me to your friend?"

Jimmy stop, letting go of your hand and turned around. "Don't start Dandy, this is your only warning." Before Dandy could get another word out of his mouth Jimmy was pulling you along again.

Back at his trailer you two just were talking on his bed cuddling. "Hey Jimmy, who was that guy?"

"Don't worry about him y/n, he's just some rich guy that thinks he's better than everyone else." "Oh" you trailed off. "I should be getting you home." Jimmy says getting up.

Once you were back at your house he gave you a kiss goodbye and left. Not the dream first date, because Jimmy got all weird after Dandy walked up to you. You just figured to leave it alone and see Jimmy tomorrow.

Hey, so here's the update! Yay! It's finally spring break and I have more storage on my phone so I can write more. Hope you liked this! Plz leave suggestions for the next update. 😄 thx for reading!