Chapter 15

***A week later***

It's been a week since I've seen Kian and Andrea.

It's been a day since she left.

Yeah. That's right. My mother said she had a business problem at work so she left. She left me here by myself. A young girl, home alone for gosh knows how long.

And she didn't even say goodbye.

I have everything I need here. But I just miss having someone around. I have no idea when or if my mother is coming back.

I didn't even know she had a job.

I wish I could go back to Kian and Andrea. I made a huge mistake. My mother obviously doesn't love me enough to say goodbye, or to get a babysitter, or to take me with her or anything.

But I can't go back to Kian and Andrea's house. I just can't.

They are probably so mad at me right now. I chose someone I hadn't seen or known is almost 4 years, over people that I love and have been with for almost a year now.

I made a huge mistake. But I can't take it back. I don't even know the address or how to get there.

And I don't want to call either of them. What if they don't want me anymore?

I started to cry at the realization that nobody wants me anymore. My mother left me for "work". Kian and Andrea have probably already moved on. Carter hasn't called in a week.

I'm all alone.

I ran into my bathroom and took out my razor and started cutting again.

I wasn't hurting anyone by doing this anymore.

Nobody cares about me. So why should I?

--Trish's POV--

I only wanted to meet her to know what she looks like and if she is still really ugly. Which she is.

I don't want her anymore. My husband and I were going to put her up for adoption a few days before the accident.

She was so annoying.

When I got out of my coma I had slight memory loss, so when they told me my daughter was in a foster home, I forgot how needy she is and just wanted to see her. I temporarily lost her childhood memories.

When I saw her, I wanted to be with her because I still hadn't gotten the memories back.

But when she picked me and moved back in, all the memories came flooding back in.

She's annoying. She's ugly. She's stupid. She's needy. She's selfish. She's obnoxious.

Not what I want in a daughter.

So I told her i had a business trip to go on. I didn't say goodbye or anything knowing that that little brat would be sad that I left without notice because it meant that I didn't want her anymore. She will move back in with Kane and Andra and she will be out of my life for good.

I'm giving her a week until she leaves. I will be back from my "trip" in a week so then I will go back to the house, sell it, and get myself a new, better daughter and move far away so I never have to deal with the little bitch ever again.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Short chapter but whatever.

So what did you think?!

Questions? Comments?

Make sure you:

-
Vote
-
Comment
-
Follow
-
And whatever else you want to do:)

<3