Chapter 11

It's been a week since I started cutting, and I can't stop.

I keep a razor in my bag at all times. When I go to the bathroom I cut. When I walk home from school I cut. When I shower I cut. When I shave I cut. I cut all the time.

Nobody knows though. Not even Carter.

I've decided to only cut on my thighs and stomach because its winter now so we don't go outside much because its cold, well cold for California at least.

It's so addicting to cut. I just can't stop.

I've been hanging out with Carter less lately because I've just been so down. I don't want him to see me so helpless and miserable.

We still text a lot but I always tell him I'm busy with homework and stuff. I feel bad, but not bad enough to invite him over.

"Hey Molls! Phone call!" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

"Okay! I'll get the extension!" I said and picked up the phone in the hall.

"Hello?" I spoke into the receiver.

"Hey girl! Whatcha doing today?" I heard my friend, Brooke ask.

Brooke just moved here from Kentucky and she's in a lot of my classes. We've become really close.

"Uh not much. Just being lazy. Why?" I replied. I knew why, but Im really not in the mood to hang out with anyone today.

"Can I come overrrr?" She asked me.

The reason she asked to come over to my house is because her house isn't the best place to be. Her dad is never around, so her mom smokes and does drugs while he is gone. Brooke has two older brothers; One of them is 13 (seventh grader) and the other is 14 (8th grader). The 13 year olds name is Kevin and the 14 year old is Max. They don't do drugs or smoke either. They are all good kids, just not their mom.

"And can Kevin and Max come too?" She pleaded.

I sighed quietly so she didnt hear.

"...sure!" I said trying to sound enthusiastic. I really don't want to hangout with anyone.

But I guess if I'm having people over I might as well invite Carter.

Once I got off the phone with Brooke, I texted Carter and asked if he wanted to come over.

He said yes.

I ran downstairs and told my mom and dad what was going on so that they werent surprised when they showed up.

I brushed my hair and got dressed before they came because it was a Saturday morning so I just got up pretty much.

When they got here I introduced the Halter's to all the O2L guys and Jenn and my mom.

(the Halter's are Brooke, Kevin and Max)

Then Carter showed up and we all went downstairs into my basement where we started playing Xbox.

Carter, Max and Kevin got along quick. Carter is so good with people. Brooke and I were bored so i told the boys we would be upstairs.

We went to make cookies for everyone. We decided on sugar cookies and then we put frosting on top.

When they were all done, they tasted amazing! Everyone raved about them.

Brooke and I decided to stay downstairs and all of us played games and had so much fun.

"You cheated!" Max screamed at Kevin during a game we were playing.

Max is hilarious! Kevin is a lot more chill then Max. Max is just hyper and crazy and fun. Carter is like that too! He always makes jokes and then Max joins in.

After a long time, the Halter's said they had to go and then Carter decided to go with them. We said our goodbyes and I walked back up to my room. We had so much fun!

Today almost made me want to stop cutting.

Almost...

I took turned on my iPad and realized i had a message from some random email.

When I read what it said i almost fainted.

It can't be........!

No....

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

///////////////END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you liked it:)

Suspenseful OOOH!

What did her email say? And who was it from? Was it good or bad?

It's kinda short but oh well! Haha

So I am so happy! I have like 230 ish reads for this book right now! It's so exciting! And like 15 ish votes! And 7 comments!! Thank you so much<3

Make sure you:

-
VOTE
-
COMMENT
-
FOLLOW
-
MESSAGE
-
-
-
-

<3