EIGHT

Lately you've been absent too much. You missed so much lesson. I noticed sometimes, you always went to the toilet. I thought you were on your period or something. Your face is so pale, and you sweats too much but you always keep your smile up. Show that you were fine. I also notice that you kept coughing. You walk like you were drunk. I wonder if you were okay? Should i ask?

Today, again. You didn't attend to school. You missed another lesson again. Should i visit you? Should i asked now? I didn't know but you seem you don't have other friends? You always alone. Like me. You seemed like you needed one. I thought.. I should just write so i won't felt bad because i'm your deskmate. As your deskmate, i should i ask. Right? I hope you are fine.

I didn't pay attention as i was writing a letter to you.

Hi

I know you probably might thought that why did i write this for you? Well, i can't help to notice that lately you've been absent too much. Your face are also pale and you cough too often. I didn't want to ask because i don't want you to think that i was a busy body or something. I always thought that 'should i asked if you were okay?' it kept bothering me and made me felt bad as your desk mate. I also wanted to apologise for being cold to you and not talking to you like others. I also wanted to apologise that i was mad and got over reacting for that day.  Anyways, if you are sick, i hope you'll get well soon.

Your desk mate
Jungkook

After i was satisfied, i fold and put it under her table. I just hope she will be here tomorrow.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX