story# 2

Okay so like i said before put this book in your reading list becauz i'll update often. Another random story made up in like 5 minutes no backspace just say it and keep going. Enjoy!

Im Emily I live in the moon I make milkshakes for a living and one day when i was making a milkshake the blender spun my whole world around and placed me on this earth. I didnt know anybody or anything. I met a person named amanda and Amanda told me " dont worry just hop on a plane and fly to switzerland buy a home meet a man get married go to vegas swim with sharks find a money tree and climb it.

Now im married live in a blue house in switzerland married to a man named Shrink E. Dink. i went to vegas and left with only three out of five fingers on my left hand from swimming with sharks. I have not yet found a money tree which is why i have not climbed one yet. After talking to people it seems everyone wants one yet nobody knows where to find one. OH MY LANTA is the word i now use to describe this whole situation and Sythinginbada is the word i use when ive gone mad. i havent used it yet. im bored in this world until i find a money tree. i

ve now searched and can not find it i walk up to people around and ask if they know of where to find one. Nobody takes me seriously so i decide i must give up. im sone with searching so i bought a bike, attatched a blender to it and sold milkshakes. when i peddle on the bike it starts the blender and that idea got me rich.

i forgot i was married and and sent Shrink a postcard from Newfoundland where i am now located. i havent done much with my life but i did start a celebrity trash magazine called the new Britney Lohan. i fell in a sewer a few days after my investment in the magazine world. it was weird i was just walking and then BAMM! fell in a sewer and kissed a frog. the frog said  would you scratch my lottery ticket for me?

I did then swam home to find my husband lying on the floor watching Crazy toddlers wearing tiaras in plastic faces, a new reality show or something.

this story your reading ends with something ould something new and something blue, a dried up blue berry being eaten by a my next door galaxy neighbors baby on top of a tree made from money!

okay so this story was more random with a few funny elements but im going to do another funny story with a plot like my last one i did. tell me what you think of both stories and which you like better!