•{Chapter Three}•{Closed}•

/Not a roleplay chapter./

Illéa has always had a dire problem with rebels. A problem that had never ceased. First, the rebels took the queen's life, and now their goal was to destroy the selection.

And they almost did.

Late at night they snuck in, a group of only three. They ran into Princess Brooklyn walking with a man in a silver mask. The rebels acted swiftly, aiming to injure, not to kill. The man in the silver mask, Prince Mason Durand of France, was shot twice, once in his left thigh and once in the right shoulder. One of the other rebels shot princess Brooklyn in the left leg.

Both royals, friends but not siblings, fell to the ground together. A masked rebel took a few dangerous steps towards them, almost to the point of standing over him. "This is a warning." he said with a sadistic smile on his face. Without another word he strolled away whistling, his rebel comrades following behind him. They had outsmarted the guards and gotten in and out successfully.

---

Today is three days after that event. The silver masked man survived. The prince of France who had joined his friend's selection for a chance at love. After that, there was no way he was staying. He went back to his home country, saying goodbye only to the masks and Brooklyn. The princess herself is a mess, but she's healing.

But this has shaken every single person in the palace. One thing is clear: no one is safe.

All the suitors agreed. Forty-five girls was too much of a liability. Only the girls who left an impression at the first meeting would stay. The others would be safe being sent home.

---

The following girls are asked to stay, but they are fully allowed to leave if they do not feel safe.

Hallie Ryan ( InTheLightOfDawn )

Elizabeth Mayfair (JessJad135 )

Arina Wolf ( AliceMadCheshire )

Alexis Jackson ( ThatOdddWriter )

Madelyn Opal ( tumblr_artsy )

Feyre Nichols ( SlytherclawGirl2 )

Juliette Annesley ( -RainWoman- )

Rosalie Milden ( dovey- )

Emmaline Waltzer ( XMarvelous_MarvelX )

Aurora Santiago ( mauragreenlife )

Fern Honeycutt ( -astara )

Inese Leroy ( sincertal )

Theresa Coleridge ( MiscellaneousTrinket )

Judith Shades ( theatrical- )

Mina Zhao ( -Punthetical- )

Alafair Friscila ( Cutiepie5901 )

Ophelia Amherst ( -Defenestration- )

Harper Faren ( magicalmak402 )

Rowena Riley ( -poppying )

Diana Gomez (Melissa_Mendes_ )

Katina Fotini (--kyriaki )

Cristine Ridley ( UnrulyRobot )

Leah Martin (TehFeels )

Mariee Arrie (Ash_Storm )

Coralin Blake (AhJustMe )

Ariana Light (emo-melody )

Skylar Anderson (MOCHIIMIN- )

---

((A/N: Yes, this is completely unfair. I will be the first to say it. Eliminating seventeen people is not cool. Sorry. But I can't handle a selection this big. My apologies.

If you were eliminated, it's nothing against you. Some of you didn't even get replies. And I'm sorry. That's all I can say. But this was too much. There will be other roleplays.

I'm sorry, but I won't be dealing with anyone trying to give me a hard time about this because already feel guilty.

The eliminated were:

copycatsue SinnaRoll xrhees HopeTheWeirdo- THEYWERE12NOT16 Devil_Banana GoddessOfRandomness PrincessOfTheNight0 XKeep_Chillx123 NforIAlways GodsOfRolePlay Kitkats319 -Sosephine_ ddlovaticlover BTSAREMYLILANGELS pixxing GirlNoOneNotices ))