•{Chapter Two}•{Closed}•

Finally, you're let out of those horrid waiting rooms... or retrieved from your adventure to the kitchen.

And you're lead to a large ballroom. There's a food table, though the food is very limited. There's furniture and chairs surrounding the edges that looks like an afterthought.

It's not as grand as you all imagined it to be. That is due to the fact because it was thrown together in less than an hour.

But the decor doesn't matter! You're finally going to get a chance to meet the masks.

As the girls file into the room, there are six people already there, standing at the head of the room. Those people would Brooklyn plus the five masked suitors.

Red, Gold, White, Black, Silver, all standing up front. Ready to meet the girls. Or were they? Well that doesn't matter, they were meeting them whether they wanted to or not.

"Hello, ladies! Sorry for the hasty and poor welcome. Thank you for your patience. But now... well, I won't give a long speech. Get to meeting these boys. Remember, one is a prince, and four are commoners. Have fun!" she said before clapping her hands to commence the activities.

((that's it! Meet a mask, have fun! You may only talk to one prince unless you did either of the following:

tagged people on the tag page or added the word "koala" or "humdrum" to your form. You know if that's you!

but anyone may tag me for Brooke, and that doesn't count as one of your prince chains

Black mask- yaraxshahidis
White mask- @daisy-rey
Gold mask- shepherds-
Silver Mask- -penni
Red mask- magicalmak402

don't spam my admins or I'll spam you for them. their activity is not unlimited, they have lives unlike me))