|7|

"Since Mark is going with you two you guys can use the cars." She said tossing the car keys to Mark. 

He caught it with one and and they all agreed with her. "Wait in the car for me I need to grab my wallet." Bambam said running up the stairs. 

Jinyoung followed Bambam's words and walked outside with Mark behind him, still pondering if it was all a dream, while staring at his ass. (peeerv) Once they got inside Mark sat in drivers seat and Jinyoung in the back. 

"So? I didn't know you were coming over.." Mark said look at Jinyoung in the rear view mirror. 

"It was none of your business, I came here for Bambam not you." Jinyoung said looking back at him. 

"Yeah well sneaking in my room doesn't feel like you were there for Bambam." Mark said back a bit snarky.

"Sneaking into your room? As if, I don't even know what you're talking about." Jinyoung said laughing. 

Mark furrowed his brows still confused about what happened last night. "Awe..Did poor Mark have a dream of me?" Jinyoung said sliding closer to the seat in front of him. "Tell me, Mark, what exactly I did in this dream.." Jinyoung moved his hand and slipped it to Mark's neck. He let his fingers graze his further down his neck sending shivers down Mark's spine. "Come on Mark I want to know the details." Jinyoung continued to tease but stopped when he heard the house door open. 

Bambam ran to the car and got inside quickly. "Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!" Bambam said Making Mark annoyed. The car drive wasn't long but it did take sometime. Jinyoung sang along with the songs and Bambam rapped. Each time Mark looked in the mirror he would see Jinyoung smiling next to Bambam and each time Jinyoung caught him staring her would wink. 

"We're here." Mark said parking the car.

They all stepped out the car and and started walking. Mark walked behind them still staring at Jinyoung's ass and Jinyoung knew all along what he was doing. A ding was heard from Youngjae's phone and he checked it briefly. 

"Jaebum said he finally has a boyfriend" Jinyoung smiled and told Bambam.

"Jaebum's gay!?" Bambam asked surprised earning a nod from Jinyoung. "And he has a boyfriend?" he said earning another nod from Jinyoung. "Bummer." 

"Don't worry, you'll find a boyfriend." Jinyoung winked. 

"Yeah but when?" Bambam nearly yelled but Jinyoung just opened the door to the mall and held it open for Bambam. He sighed and they all walked in. 

"Okay, So where first!" Bambam clasped his hands. 

"I need new clothes and so do you so lets go there and I'll help pick out some clothes for you." Jinyoung responded.

Bambam and Jinyoung led the way and still Mark silently followed behind them doing the same thing. (being a perv :p) Once they arrived at the store it was filled with so much clothes that even Mark became interested. "Okay so we need to go on this side" Jinyoung pointed to the men's section. "Let's go." He said and both Bambam and Mark were looking all over the store for clothes they liked. 

After 10 minutes Bambam had a handful of clothes in his arms that he couldn't even see. aaand Jinyoung took advantage of that. He slowly walked to Mark and turned him around. Before he could protest he felt wet kissed on the back of his neck. mark reached out and did what he wanted to do all day (literally) he grabbed Jinyoung's ass and squeezed it making his jump. He continued to massage it and Jinyoung hummed into the kiss then began to suck on it and letting it go with a pop.