||6.5||

After the hug Bambam and Jinyoung made their way to Bambam's room. It was just the way Jinyoung remembered it. It seemed like they went back in time and Jinyoung liked it, he sit his bag on the floor and then sat on the bed next to Bambam the way they did before. They laid down and they would talk for hours on which boys they liked but this time it was different, they didn't talk about boys they talked about themselves and how they've been until

"Bambam, can you come down and help me!" His mother yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be back you can pick a movie while i'm gone." He ran downstairs and started helping his mom taking the groceries from the car.

Jinyoung went to the side of Bambam's room that had all the movies on the shelf and started scanning it. Not a lot of the caught his eye they were mostly animations and comedies. Jinyoung chose a random one started to put it in the DVD player but stopped when he heard a muffle noise coming from out of the room.

He stood there for a second to see if he could hear it again and he did. His curiosity got the best of him and he walked out of the room. He stuck his head down the stairs and saw Bambam was still bringing groceries from the car alongside his Mom. He heard it again. He turned and walked back to Bambam's room then realized Mark's room is down the hallway. Hearing the noise again he walked towards Mark's room the noise kept getting louder. He was right in front of Mark's room and the noises never stopped. 

It sounded like he was in pain but Jinyoung promised himself he wouldn't even think about Mark while he was here but right after thinking about that he snapped from his thoughts and the door was open. Jinyoung had opened the door absent minded. He saw Mark on his bed sweating and moving under his comforters. Mark was grunting and tossing & turning in his bed. 

"Nugh- it hurts." Mark said painfully still asleep. 

Jinyoung walked towards Mark and the closer he got the more he could see Mark was in pain. It hurt him seeing Mark like that. He got closer and removed the comforters from him and the lower the comforter got the more Jinyoung could see Mark's bare chest and all the marking he put on Mark. Then it lower and he understood why Mark was hurting. There was a huge bulge in his shorts. It was pressing against his shorts making it hurt and he wasn't even awake to help himself so Jinyoung did. 

He grabbed the hem of the shorts and slowly pulling them down. Mark's member sprung out making him moan glad that the painful tightness around him went away that he woke up. It amazed Jinyoung. It was so big it left Jinyoung with an open mouth. He licked his lips and swallowed hard at the sight. He could see the veins by how hard it was.

"Jinyoung nugh!" Jinyoung nearly jumped but just responded back with a 'yes.' "It hurts Jinyoung." He said still squirming in his bed. "Please make it stop." Mark cried. 

Jinyoung nodded and started moving his hand closer to Mark's member. He stopped for a second and just poked it making Mark grunt. He loved the reaction. Jinyoung put one of his knee's on the bed trying to get better access. Once he was done he lowered his head to get closer to his member. He ghosted over it and blew kisses along the underside making Mark hiss at the feeling. 

(Lol what if I just stopped here XD okay sorry for ruining the mood)

He licked from the bottom and moved up to the slit. He put the head in his mouth and bobbed his head on that one part for a few times making Mark throw his head back to his pillow. He lowered his mouth and put Mark's member deeper until it hit the back or Jinyoung's throat making Mar's hips buckle. Jinyoung couldn't breath but that didn't matter to him. He pumped the rest of Mark's dick that didn't fit in his mouth as he began to move up and down continuously hitting the back of Jinyoung's throat. Mark grabbed the closest pillow and covered his mouth with it trying to silence his moan and reached out for Jinyoung's head and pushed it down making him take more than he could handle. Mark arched his back at the feeling and Jinyoung oddly loved what Mark just did. He hummed into his own moan making Mark grunt and hold on to his sheets.