||2||

"Damn bastard." Jinyoung said pumping his member in the private bathroom he wasn't allowed to be in.

Jinyoung kept pumping to the memory of Mark's half sweaty face that was panting after the fight. He remembered the grunts Mark made when he was receiving and giving hits. The thought making Jinyoung more horny for another sight of Mark like that, a strong dominate is exactly what Jinyoung wanted. And Mark is who he has his eye's on now.

Jinyoung started inserting a finger in his hole and starting timing each of his thrusts. He soon inserted another one while moaning Mark's name. He pressed against his own walls trying to find his own prostate to help him get there faster but was an unsuccessful moaning mess. The tight feeling in the bottom of his stomach was forming and Jinyoung started picking up his pace impatiently already wanting to feel the amazing feeling of releasing. With Jinyoung closer to reaching his climax he started pumping faster starting with a pleasuring grip from the bottom and going up pressing his thumb over the slit which was driving him crazy for Mark.

"D-Daddy!" Jinyoung airy panted releasing in total ecstasy as he arched his back. He set his back down after he was done and cleaned himself along with the mess that he had caused. Once all was cleaned and double checking he stuck his head out of the bathroom and looked from left to right in the hallway.

Jinyoung sped to his choir class hoping to at least make it for the last 15 minutes of class. With only 20 minutes left in class Jinyoung stepped in panting from running and took his seat next to his friend, who was distracted staring at a boy to even notice Jinyoung had arrived.

"You're gonna start drooling if you continue to stare like that, horny bitch." Jinyoung teased nudging the side of his friend to get him snapped out from glaring.

"I can't help it. Look at him, his perfect smile, perfect hair, perfect voice, and look at his lips. Imagine that around my thick di-" Jaebum said half drooling looking over to his friend.

"Okay!" Jinyoung interrupted "I get it."

"No you don't. You stupid virgin." He pouted. "All I want to do is slam him against the wall while his legs are around me waist. Carrying him to a desk and fucking him senseless and me feeling his tight little ass clench around my think dick. I want him to scream my name and make it the only think he can remember."

"Horny piece of shit." Jinyoung retort.

"If you don't remember I haven't had sex during the whole summer waiting for him so of coarse i'm gonna be horny for his tight little virgin ass." Jaebum said turning back around to stare at Youngjae.

~'-'~

Mark arrived at his first class of the day and instead on going in he stood there for a second to mentally prepare of what could happen. It was school after all. After taking a deep breath Mark held his schedule close to his chest and slid the door open interrupting class. Mark had his head down kinda nervous of his classmates since he didn't have much friends.

"Ah- You must be. . ." The teacher looked down at his roster and flipped through some papers. "Mark Tuan."

"Y-Yes!" Mark said with a half smile.

"I am Mr. Kwon, Nice to meet you. Introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said signaling to the students to pay attention.

Mark stepped fully inside the classroom and stood in front of everyone. He saw 4 rows of tables with 2 more behind each of them and each with 3 students and one with 1 student. After looking around for a few seconds he cleared his throat and began to open his mouth to talk.

"H-hello, my name is Mark Tuan. I would love to be friends." Mark said with now a full smile that made mostly all the girls sit in their chairs uncomfortably and even some guys too.