Finally (Hunk x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, awesome. But if you'll excuse us for a moment!" You grabbed Allura by the wrist dragging her out into the hallways with you, making sure you were a good distance away from the room you turned a corner. You let go of Allura and practically yell at her,

~Hunk POV~

You watch as Allura was bragged out the room by (F/N). They've been gone for about 10 minutes now.

'I wonder what they're doing? Maybe I should go check on them? Yeah, let's go check.'

When walking out the room I could hear (F/N) talking with Allura, she sounded irritated. As I was about to turn the corner to see what was up I heard something unexpected, stopping me in place,

"I know you really like Hunk, I just wanted to see how you'd react if I pushed you a bit more. What did you think I was trying to steal him from you!" Allura laughed.

"Allura I swear if you tell him-"

Allura interrupted her, "Me? Tell him? Never. Why would I do that?"

"WHA- SO YOUR SHIP CAN COME TRUE, WHY ELSE? NOT TO MENTION PUT ME THROUGH INCREDIBLE EMBARRASSMENT!!" I flinched when (F/N) shouted, she was always so soft-voiced. It was kinda scary hearing her yell at someone.

Allura snickered, "Yeeeeeah, that is true. But you know when you accidentally called Hunk honey, what are other nicknames you have for him inside that crazy mind of yours?"

"Well yeah.." (F/N) paused. "There's marshmallow and cinnamon bun.. Snuggle bear, cutie pie, an- wait why am I telling you this! How do I know this won't be used as pretentious blackmail!"

I had realized I'd been blushing though this whole time, it felt as if you could cook eggs on my face if you wanted to. The nicknames were so cute, I actually have a few of my own as well I just never really used them. You kept listening,

"Geeeeeeee thaaaaanks, but seriously. Why don't you just tell Hunk you like him already? I'm sure he wouldn't reject you, I mean have you seen the way he looks at you! There's like a 1.0% chance he'll reject you!"

"Your welcome! And why do you keep pushing me to tell him, I want to tell him when I'm ready! Not to mention you don't know if he likes me back, just the fact that there's a 1% ratio of reject, IS SCARY! I'm scared he'll reject me and I'll just look like a fool.. I'm scared he'll just think I'm weird and just avoid me.. I don't want that." (F/N) sounded as if she was going to cry, this made my heart ache.

'No, that's not true, I would never do that! Please don't cry..'

"And it doesn't help when you keep pushing me and teasing me about it." You could hear the sorrow in her voice, if you listened closely you could hear it crack. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just poking fun that's all."

"It's okay, I just need a little space that's all." I could hear the sound of rustling clothes, they must have been hugging.

"Okay, I hope you tell him soon though.I wanted to talk more with you but I have to go help Coran right now, see ya in a bit!" After that you could hear the footsteps of Allura running off, then a sigh.

"Maybe I should practice my confession.. Yeah, that should work, this should help me be less anxious when I actually do confess." She deeply inhaled and exhaled.

"Hunk! I got a joke for you, wanna hear it? Yeah, okay ready? I love you! Hehhe, get it? God no that sounds like I asked Lance for help.. So Hunk I'm just gonna be straightforward with you, I love you.. No that's too bold. Uh, hey Hunk I don't know how to say this and I hope that you feel the same way but.. I-I.. Uggggggh, this isn't working!" She fell silent again, and I heard her walking my way.

'Quiznak, she's gonna see me!'

~Your POV~

Feeling the tears start to form in the corner of your eyes, you pace back around the corner and run into someone. Falling on your butt you look up to see who it is, Hunk. Reaching his hand out to you, you grasp it resulting in him pulling you up back on your feet.

Looking down at your feet you mumble, "Thanks, Hunk."

He didn't reply, only tightened the grip on your hand. Then you realized something, was he around the corner this whole time? Did he hear everything between you and Allura? Your breathing started to get shallow, and your chest tightened. You placed your opposite hand on your chest and gasped out,

"H-hunk how much of the conversation did you he-" being cut off by Hunk tipping my head up with his fingers, causing me to look directly in his eyes. He was smiling with a dark blush on his face, then he did it. Closing his eyes he leaned in and gently kissed me, my eye's widened at the action but I soon closed my eye's to kissing back. It lasted a while, it was slow and passionate as you expected.

You both pulled back for air, and suddenly his beautiful voice whispered something that was a melody to your ears.

"I love you too, (F/N)."

You smiled kissing him once again, finally. 

You were free to share your love with him.