82%

[19/23]
Because I only know a love, that looks at you from behind.

* just a litto bit of lemon*

[Name]'s heart dropped at what Sasuke said, but she only held him closer. "How have you been Sasuke..? why do you love me?"

Sasuke took a deep breath and chuckled, "Thats the first time someone has asked me about how I feel.." he said, his head snuggled underneath your chest. "I've been at my lowest.. My days are slow.. Everyday I feel dissatisfied." He said. "How about you? I know you must have a lot to say.."

[Name] brushed her fingers through his jet black hair and thought. "I've been really weak these days. I miss my family and Konoha, but I know my heart is giving up on me.." she confessed, pausing for a second. "But I don't want to give up."

Sasuke looked up at [Name] and noticed her eyes were glistening and he stood up, cupping her face. "I want to grow old you with you, Uchiha." The Senju said, smiling underneath his tender touch.

"I'll make it sure it happens. You asked why I love you.. I love you because you make me stronger, because you keep me going. You're my motive, you'll be my true and only love."

He scooted closer and gave [Name] a gentle kiss on the lips, her soft, plump lips moved along with his. Sasuke let go and started kissing down her neck and down to her collarbone, trailing wet kisses. The night was theirs, not caring if Suigetsu and Karin were next door. Sasuke tugged on [Name]'s cami tank top, looking up at her eyes for permission to go further.

[Name]'s face softened, "Go on Sasuke, I trust you." She whispered.

Sasuke tugged down [Name]'s shirt and he admired her bare chest before playing with her soft buds, teasing one by one. "Sasuke..."

He brought his mouth to them and started sucking and licking, making [Name] moan. "You'll be mine. [Name]." Sasuke muttered, trailing down to the Senju's waistline placing soft kisses as he went further down to her womanhood.

The Uchiha slipped down her shorts, revealing to him [Name]'s full bare body. It was truly beautiful and he analyzed it completely. "You're so beautiful.."

[Name] was flustered but kept her cool, she was too worried about Karin and Suigetsu hearing her so she kept her words to a minimal.

"I love you... Sasuke." [Name] moaned out, tangling her fingers through his soft hair. Sasuke slowly spread open her thighs and kissed them, teasing her and pressing soft kisses closed to her womanhood.

"S-stop teasing me..." [Name] whimpered making the Uchiha smirk and began licking her clit. Causing a gasp to leave [Name]'s beautiful lips.

He continued giving pleasure to her body, the whole night was theirs. Time passed and Sasuke was reaching his peek, he kept pounding in and out of [Name] who has her mouth covered with her hand so she wouldn't moan out loud. "I love you.. [Name]." He whimpered out inbetween thrusts before pulling out and letting free his seed all over [Name]'s bare tummy.

"Wow.... we just.. You just.. did that." [Name] said in utter shock, laying still and waiting for Sasuke to get a towel to clean her up. "You have a nice butt, Uchiha."

"Shut up. Or I'm never doing this again."

"I mean I can live without it. Not so sure about you, grumpypants."