17%

[4/23]
My days are a struggle..

❝first entry? Anyways, your birthday is getting pretty close. Sasuke, did I ever tell I still kept that photo your mother took of us with all my little brothers? I still have the group photo of Team Seven. This this gonna be cut short, Oka-San is calling me.❞ July 15. — Senju (Y/n) (`・ω・')

Standing in between Sasuke and Naruto, (y/n) looked around before gasping. "I THINK I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE KETTLE!" Naruto eyes widened, "I THINK I DID TOO!"

Sasuke snickered, "you guys are bunch of idiots." He said, with arms crossed. "I've always been very forgetful, Sasuke-kun!"

Looking away from them, he slightly smiled. It was the first time (y/n) has ever called him by his first name. Never once as she called him Sasuke, only Uchiha Boy. "What if my house burns down? That's the only Senju residence left in the Leaf." (Y/n) continued to babble. Sighing, she sat down. "Where's our sensei anyways?"

**

Our sensei finally arrived, with his weird excuse of a black cat passing his way so he needed to go on the other path. Point at him, I instantly yelled "You liar! You probably forgot you have students!" Slightly chucking, Kakashi nodded. "You're right, (Y/n)... But today we'll be doing the bell test. Try catching these two bells away from me. That's it... Any questions?" 

With blue lines appearing on my forehead, I slouched. "But.. if there's three of us.. and there's two bells...?"

"Then one of us will be sent back to the academy." Sasuke continued, which Sensei nodded to, "Alright you guys got the hang of it, you guys have an hour."  Before I could tap one of my comrades shoulders to help out, they both vanished. Making me instantly depressed, again. "The message is so clear.. Uzumaki Naruto!!! Uchiha Sasuke!!!!"

Rubbing the small red marking on the middle my forehead that formed a diamond, I started thinking about Tsunade-San. She told me about this bell test, so I jumped on a tree branch, and started searching for Sasuke and Naruto. I could sense the Uchiha's Chakra. Smiling, I knew this my chance to finally reconnect with Sasuke.

Getting nearer to him, I tugged on his dark blue, high-collared shirt. "Uchiha Boy! Please team up with me, since there's two bells, and with at least one of us teaming up and helping Naruto we can pass this test! Or else we'll be sent back to the-"

"Didn't I tell you to not get in my way? Try teaming up with Naruto."

Pouting, I walked away from him. If he wants to lose his ties with me, than so be it. I'll continue trying. I saw Naruto trying to fight Kakashi-Sensei. Landing on ground, I used the Jutsu my father taught me. "Moku Bunshin no Jutsu!" I said, forming another clone of myself. Looking at Naruto, I smiled, but then started yelling at him. "UZUMAKI NARUTO! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TEAM UP!"

My nature release is water, but to use Wood Style I must combine it with Earth, but since Wood Release is my clan's kekkai genkai I get the upper hand. I also know that Wood is weak against fire. As my clone fought Kakashi-Sensei. Naruto got behind him, and tried kicking our sensei.

But before we knew it, Kakashi was behind me, turning around I used a Jutsu Tsunade taught me. "Heaven Spear Kick!" Cursing to myself, I realized it was shadow clone. And saw that the real Kakashi was fighting Sasuke. With blue lines appearing on my forehead, I crouched and hugged myself. "It was a clone..!"

With Naruto patting my back, signaling to get back up, I looked up at him and blushed. He gave me one of his bright smiles. Making me blush in embarrassment. He held his hand out for me to grab: which I did. "Oi, (Y/n)-Chan you need to be more careful! Someone could've seen you distracted and kill you! Dattebayo!"

**

With the time passing, Kakashi said we didn't pass due to us failing to get the bell. With Sasuke and I eating food, Naruto was tied up because he got caught in trap Kakashi-Sensei put. Standing up, I got another pair of chopsticks and offered Naruto my lunch. "Even if we didn't pass, a comrade should never be left behind." I said, smiling wide at the Uzumaki. Sasuke looked at me, and snickered.

"YA! I'm being a good comrade! Take notes, Uchiha Boy."

She continued calling me Uchiha Boy.. I don't mind.

Loading ... 17%

I looked at (Y/n) talk with Naruto as Kakashi finally passed our team, only passing us because of (Y/n)'s act of giving the dobe her food.  I could hear them happily talk about what they'll do now that we are officially Genin. I watched (Y/n) untied Naruto, since he's a complete dobe and got fell for trap Kakashi set.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Watch me become Hokage! And I'll make you my assistant and we can take care of Konoha together! Dattebayo!" Naruto said, making the Senju chuckle. "I'll watch you become Hokage, then."

Until (Y/n) became depressed once again, "b-but, assistant? Naruto-Kun, I can't even get the homework Iruka-Sensei gives out on time..." she said, making the Uzumaki sweatdrop. I started walking away, leaving them behind. "Sasuke..!"

It's now that she decides to be there for me.