56%

[13/23]
To the point..

All I could do was stare outside, seeing all the stars shine. I couldn't help but wonder what Sasuke, Naruto or Kakashi-Sensei are currently doing.

Every time I think about Sasuke all I feel is disappointment. My heart breaks whenever I think about the Uchiha. I actually mean it, the feeling just brings a quick wave of guilt into my chest.

Everything leads me back to him.

I wonder if he feels the same way I do?

Scratch that, I can no longer continue this way. Tsunade told me that she is going to cast a strong healing jutsu once again, and from there we will start medical training. She said she will make me stronger than she is.
We are the only ones left from our clan. The Senju are no longer high and mighty like we once were back in the old days. There's only very few left of us.

I sigh as we walked in to a small stay-in in a nearby village. I set down my backpack and looked around, taking a seat on the bed.

My whole life I felt as if I'm a bothersome, I felt as if I'm disabled and will never be able to become strong and live up to my clan's legacy. I'm suppose to be strong like my brothers who are slowly on their way to become strong ninjas.

I'll become stronger. I'll live..

I'm determined. Nothing will stop me, not even illness, not even Sasuke.

I'm becoming stronger for me. For my brothers, for mom and dad.

**

[Name] has been gone for almost two months now. I left behind Sakura and Naruto in the village and I've decided to get stronger. Orochimaru will guide me the way to be stronger and to avenge my brother.

I knew if [Name] were here, I would've stayed. She was what kept me going, she held me down to earth.

But she's no longer beside me. She's nothing but a memory to me now.  A precious memory I hold close to my heart, but you keep me going.

But if it's meant to be, [Name]... We will meet again. I'll be waiting, I hope you wait for me too. You're my destiny , the time of our fate is slowly passing.

**

Tsunade and I went through heavy training, I've learned how to be a medical nin and she showed me all her techniques. She told me I had potential to become her successor. I held amazing chakra control. Tsunade was a very far distant relative from us Senju, but I'm not.

I managed to unlock our clan's kekkei genkai — Wood Style release. Our clan is known for our amazing strength and tremendously strong chakra reserves . According to father us Senju were known as "the Clan with a Thousand Skills." We vary wide from taijustu, genjutsu and ninjutsu.

I know my brothers will soon be top tier ninja, and they will serve Konoha just how our founder Hashirama Senju taught us.

More months passed and I felt my body feel better day by day. Tsunade slowly stopped giving me herbs and medicines. My body feels completely healed.

But according to Tsuna, she has been summoned to Konoha as quick as possible. "Third Hokage passed away..." She said, in shock. "They want me to become Hokage."