I'm Not Gay...I'm a Mossolini

Start from the beginning

Sammy stepped forward immediately after hearing the goon speak but I slapped my hand on his chest to stop him. These little pricks had no idea who the fuck they are messing with. The very thought of how scared they should be made me smirk. If they knew who my family was, who our family was, they would be running for the hills not sitting there like they actually own the place. They must be new.

Might as well teach them how things worked here.

I turned around and everyone took a step back or slouched in their seats. "Students of Remington high, we seem to have a serious problem here," I shouted as my eyes skimmed over the hundred faces. "Wouldn't you agree?"

No one moved or even breathed. "I said, wouldn't you agree!?" They nodded faster than necessary. "Who would like to tell our new friend what the fuck he is doing wrong?"

Again, No one moved. I scuffed and walked over to a football jock named Quail and yanked him out of his seat before throwing him towards mine. The guy still didn't move and neither did his friends, pumping more anger through me.

"Quail, tell Gio what he is doing wrong?" I demanded. The usually cocky boy now looked down right terrified as Sammy burned holes into the Gio fellow but Gio had his eyes on me.

"Quail!" I snapped already fed up with this little display of testosterone Gio was giving.

"You're at his table!" he said in a rush of words before scooting back only to bump into Leo.

Leo grabbed onto Quail's shoulder with a smile. "Good boy," he said. Marcelo was one of my favorites in the group because of his sarcastic attitude. It helped when none of us wanted to smile because of our crazy ass dads. "Now go sit." He pushed Quail away and the football jock practically ran back to his group of friends— His girlfriend immediately cooed over him.

My head snapped back over to my table when I heard the sound of someone spitting. My eyes slowly made their way back to my table and landed on Gio who was grinning as he looked down at the table with a puddle of spit on it. "I don't see your name anywhere, pretty boy."

Anger finally took over and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him across the table. Georgie, Ralph, Leo, and Sammy all held his clique off as I held him in my clutches ready to tear his pretty little face off.

"You think you're cool? Oh you have no fuckin' clue who you are dealin' with. You want to play with the big dogs? Well expect to get bit, bitch," I threw him on the ground and watched as he stood back up completely unfazed. He smirked at me and with quick precision clocked me right in my jaw.

"All bark and no bite. Maybe you're the bitch?" he pondered. Completely fed up now, I punched him in the face and all hell broke loose between the two cliques. I beat tried to beat the shit out of Gio but the kid was slick like me. He knew when to dodge and when to land a punch. He kept me on my toes and that much I really did like. This kid would be okay if he wasn't such a bitch.

"Come one Mussolini. That all you got?" he chanted as he wiped blood from his mouth. I tackled him onto a table nearby with cheerleaders in it wailing on him without hesitation. The cheerleaders all screamed and ran as I landed my punches on him before he upper-cutted me and kicked me off of him, making me fall on my ass. He pounced on top of me and held me down by my throat. Our eyes met and something seemed to click as his emerald eyes hit my honey brown ones. I couldn't breathe but it wasn't because of his hand on my throat.

What the fuck?

"Mussolini!" the SRO officer yelled. Shaking my head, I pushed Gio off of me, trying to ignore whatever the hell just happened between us because nothing did. It was all in my head. I punched him again and again wanting to get the weird feeling out of my system. But, I was suddenly yanked off by Sammy and Leo, lucky for Gio.