30: Never Say Goodbye

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

нey gυyѕ!

new υpdaтe!

нope yoυ lιĸe ιт! enjoy!

_♡_

Luke's POV

Knock!

I roll over and groan.

Knock! Knock!

I groan again and roll over, this time falling off my bed.

"Ugh!"

I stand up and jog slowly to my door.

I open up the door and my mouth drops open.

Brown hair mixed with caramel streaks, sea green eyes with blue specks that I can stare at all day...it's her.

My Angel.

Lily.

_♡_

Lily's POV

The door opens and his blonde hair glints in the sunlight streaming in through his bedroom window.

I inhale softly, looking him up and down, watching his mouth drop and quiver. I now realise how much I missed him.

Tears fill my eyes and I run into his arms.

His warm embrace comforts me and I feel warm tears trickle down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I sob. "I'm so sorry."

"No...I'm sorry. Don't blame yourself. Please."

"But I walked out on you...the one I KNOW loves me more than anything and I love YOU more than anything. I should've never let you go. I'm so sorry Luke. I'm so sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry. It's okay. We're together. This time...I'm never letting you go. I promise. I triple promise. I promised before and I broke that promise. It makes me feel like shit. I'm sorry. I want you to be happy. I love you Lily."

"I love you too Luke."

We stand there for a full minute hugging until Luke pulls back and grabs my face in between his warm hands.

He leans in presses his lips to mine forcefully.

He pulls back and whispers against my lips.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." I whisper back.

"I'll never let you go Lily. I'll never say goodbye."

"I know you won't...I know..."

_♚_

Hey everyone!

I know!

Crappy chapter! I'll try to fix it up later but for now I have some big news.

I started a new book called Irremediable.

Please go read some of it and tell me what you think.

Even if you absolutely hate it PLEASE just give me some feedback...negative or positive.

Idc. Lol!😄

Anyway...as I said I'll fix up this chapter later but for now...I'm gonna go.

Soooo...bye! 😄👋

- Improved/ Fixed up! 😊