Chapter 31

~Astrid's POV(six month later)~
I sigh as i turn over in bed and pat the space beside me. I open one eye when i fund that it's empty. I sigh as i get out of bed and head into the nursery. When i get into the nursery i smile when i see Taylor sound asleep in the rocking chair with Chance in his arms.
I walk over to them and carefully pick Chance up and place him in his crib. After i get him tucked in i walk over to Taylor and slightly shake him.
"Taylor wake up." I whisper/yell
"I don't want to." He whines
"Move to the bed or your neck is gonna be extremely sore."
"Fine." He grumbles as he gets up and stretches. I smile and kiss his cheek before heading back into our room to get changed.
I walk into the closet and grab a grey tank top that says 'Classy, Sassy & a bit smart assy' and a pare a white short shorts. After i pull them on i grab my white converse and pull them on.
When i walk back into the room i see Taylor laying in the middle of the bed sound asleep. I smile as i head back into the nursery to see Chance wide awake and staring at the ceiling fan. I carefully pick him up and he grins up at me.
"Mama" He giggles. I smile and kiss his forehead.
I walk downstairs and make a bottle for him. After i make the bottle i grab the diaper bag and put the bottle in the side pocket before i throw the bag over my shoulder.
I head out the door and to my car. I put Chance in his car seat and buckle him up before jumping into the driver side and head to the pack house.
When i get to the pack house i get out and grab Chance (with him still in the car seat) along with the diaper bag. I head into the pack house and into the kitchen and place the car seat on the island in the middle of the room.
Chance giggles and waves his arms in the air. I chuckle at him as i sit on the stool in front of him.
"Hey Astrid." I smile when i look up to see Jaxon walk into the kitchen.
"Hey Jax." i smile when my dad walks in followed by mom mom.
"Hey sweetheart i didn't expect you to be here this early." My mom says as both her and my dad walk over and kiss my forehead and smile at Chance you giggles at them, "Where's Taylor?"
"I found him asleep in the chair in the nursery again so i made him lay down and get some actual sleep "
Taylor had been sleeping in the nursery every other night for six months. He was always with both Chance and I. He barely ever let me leave the house without him. I could tell he was keeping something from me but i don't know what it was. Every time i would ask him he would always tell me that nothing was wrong and that i didn't need to worry about anything.
I sigh as i look down at the ground, "I'm worried about him. He barely ever tells me anything anymore."
"Maybe it's for your own good." My mom says and i sigh as i nod.
'Astrid where are you? Is Chance with you? Are either if you hurt?' Taylor mind links me
'We are both perfectly fine Taylor you don't have to worry so all the time.' I say, 'and we are at the pack house.'
'Okay I'm on my way.'
A few minutes later, a shirtless Taylor comes running through the front door. I frown when he runs over to me and quickly checks to see if I'm okay, "Taylor would you please tell me why your acting like this?" i ask him, "i mean I you usually would let me go out on my own without you but now you always have to come with me. Even on a girls night out."
Taylor sighs as he grabs my hand and pulls me outside, "I got a letter saying that i should watch the people k love the most or else something bad might happen." He whispers to me.
"Do you know who sent it?" I ask and his face pales
"It's from David." He whispers and i gasp.
"B-but he's dead." I whisper and he sighs as he shakes his head.
"I thought he was too but i guess we were wrong, i just don't know how its real."
After a few minutes of silence i shake my head with a sigh, "Alright lets do something to get our minds off of this. How about a movie night with our friends and family?" I asks and he gives me a small nod.
~time skip~
An hour later everyone was sitting in the living room trying to decide what we should watch.
"How about Child's play?" Cameron asks
"Hell no!" Jasmine yells and i laugh
"How about the clown movie It?" My dad asks
"Hell no!" I yell and Jasmine laughs at me, "How about we just watch Sharknado?"
Everyone agrees and we all find ourselves a spot to sit. I sit on Taylor's lap with Chance sitting in mine as Cameron starts the movie.
_______________________________________
I am so sorry i haven't updated for a long time and im also sorry that this is a short chapter I'll try to write more as soon as i can but i have been extremely busy.