Chapter 29

"Well of course he is can't you tell." Blake asks and I give him a confused look, "He's almost as good lookin as me."
I laugh and shake my dad at him, "I'm serious, Blake."
"And so am I, Astrid." he says as he tries not to smile but fails. I grin and shake my head at him, "Why to you think he's my son?"
"That's a long story." I say with a sigh and I start to explain everything from my powers, our eye colors and then about the book.
After I get done explaining everything his eyes glaze over and a couple of minutes later his mate, May, walks in with their two sons, Jacob and Joey, and daughter, Kara, behind her.
"Astrid!" Kara squeals as she runs over to me and hugs me. I laugh as I hug her back before hugging both of the boys and then returning to Taylors lap. I glance over at May to see her starring at Taylor with a shocked expression.
"May?" Blake calls to her, "Astrid seems to think that this boy is my son. Is that true?"
I watch as May takes a deep breath before she starts to speak, "What is your name?" she asks Taylor
"Taylor Timothy(idk if i already gave him a middle name but oh well if i did) Anderson." I gasp as May bursts into tears and walks toward Taylor and I. I move out of the way and right after I move May pulls Taylor into a hug.
"Oh great another brother." Kara mutters from beside me and I chuckle at her.
"Since he's your brother I'm you sister-in-law." I whisper I her and she looks up at me.
"Really?" she squeals and I laugh and nod my head. I smile as she hugs before I stand up and head toward the door.
"Astrid?" I hear Taylor call out from behind me and I turn around to face him." Where are you going." he says as he gets up and walks toward me. I smile when he wraps his arms around my waist.
"I'm letting you get to know your family. I have to catch up with a couple of my friends anyway." he smiles as he pecks my lips before leaning down and whispering in my ear, "Okay, be safe." I smile as I peck his lips one more time before heading out the door and back to my friends.
~time skip~ (Btw if you can't stand rape i would skip this...)
I sigh as I look at the clock. I haven't seen Taylor for about seven hours and my wolf and I both miss him. I let out a huff as i collapse onto my old bed with a sigh. I close my eyes as i try to fall asleep. I'm almost asleep when i head the door open and close softly.
I feel the bed dip and a few seconds later i feel someone put there hand over my mouth.
"If you scream for help your mate will die." A familiar voice whispers in my ear, "all i have to do is make one simple snap if my fingers and he's gone. Got it?"
I nod my head and they their hand away from my mouth. I shake my head when i feel them start to push my pants and underwear down.
"Please don't do this Axel." I beg as i silently cry as he pushes his pants and boxers down.
"I know you want this so stop fighting it." He growls as a rubs his cock against my vagina. He slips the head in when the door flies open and hits the wall with a loud bang.
~Taylor's POV ~
I smile as i head toward the room Astrid and i were staying in. My wolf and i were both happy we would finally get to see our mate again. I'm halfway to the room when i feel a sharp pain in my chest and a waves of sadness, worry and anger wash over me and i know it's not mine.
I start running toward the room and when i get there i don't waist a second as i throw the door open causing it to hit the wall with a loud bang. My wolf growls at the sight in front of me. Astrid's ex had his cock positioned near her pussy. I let out another deadly growl as my wolf takes over and i shift as i launch myself at the the boy. (End of the rape shift)
He growls as he shifts and tries to fight me off and fails as i wrap my jaws around his beck and bite down hard, crushing his windpipe. I look over at Astrid to see her bawling her eyes out.
"I-i'm s-sorry T-Taylor i get i-it if y-you don't want m-me anymore." She sobs and my wolf whines at the thought of losing her. I shift and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"It's impossible for me to not want you. I couldn't stand not having you by my side everyday, it would kill me." I whisper in her ear as she continues to cry until she falls asleep. I sigh as i tighten my grip around her. I honestly don't know what i would do without her by my side. Just the thought of it makes my wolf pissed and upset.
I sigh as i bury my face in her neck and take a deep breath. She always smelled like strawberries but there was a hint if something else this one time. She smelled like strawberries with a hint of green apple. I frown. The only thing that could cause a females change in smell, even the slightest change, was if they were pregnant. I grin as i glance down at Astrid. She was pregnant. That means im gonna be a father again.
We would have a family again. I grin at the thought. This time i would protect my son or daughter. I would protect him/her with my life. Nothing would take my family away from me and i was going to make sure of that.
____________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter

My HOT werewolf On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara