Chapter 5

An hour later I finished explaining what was going on. I even had to show them my back because they didn't believe me at all.
My mom was in tears and Jax and Cameron were trying to calm her down.
"Well if it helps any..." Jasmine starts, "I'm pregnant."
"Jasmine, now is not th-" wait your what!" I scream, "I swear to god if you are lying to be I'll kill you."
"Assbutt, have I ever lied to you?" She asked
"No!" I squeal as I throw my arms around her, "you better name it after me if its a girl." I say as I pull away
"Don't worry I will as long as you name one of your kids after me."
"What if I don't have any kids?" I ask
"That's ganna be a rare chance of you not having any kids." Taylor says from behind me, "because baby, you don't know how many times I'm gonna take you." I blush at his words and Jasmine giggles.
Taylor grabs my elbow turning me toward him and I cover my face with my hands.
"Don't cover your face," Taylor says as he moves my hands away from my face, "I think its sexy when you blush." My blush deepens at his words.
I blush even more when I hear Jaxon and Cameron clear their throats.
I turn around to see everyone smiling at Taylor and i.
"What?" I ask
"Nothing." Jasmine giggles
"Sureee." I say as a tall guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walks in.
"Alpha, Luna, dinner is ready." I frown when he looks at me and only me until Taylor growls at him.
"Yay! Food!" Jasmine squeals and I laugh at her.
Taylor grabs my hand and leads us all to the dining room. It had a long wooden table with around 40 chairs...that were all filled with people except for 10 that my friends and I immediately filled. Taylor guides me away from my friends and to the two seats at the head of the table. I look around the room to notice everyone staring at me. Which makes me tense.
'What if I have something on my face.' I think to myself
'You always have something on your face stupid.' My wolf, Star, says
'I do not.' I growl at her
'Do to. You have two eyes, lips, and a no-'
'Stop talking.' I growl
'Your just upset that I'm right and your wrong.' She giggles
'Whatever.' I growl and block her out before she can say anything else.
I frown when Taylor growls beside me. I look up to see everyone still staring at me.
I smile and everyone smiles back before going back to their original conversation. After supper Taylor leads me upstairs to 'our' room, as he called it.
"If you want to take a shower the bathroom is just right there." He says and points at a door to my right. I smile when he hands me one of his shirts, a bra and a pare of undies, "I asked the maid to bring you some clean panties and a bra." He says
I smile at him before disappearing into the bathroom.
After I get done showering I put the cloths on happy that his shirt goes just above my knees. When i walk out of the bathroom I see Taylor laying on the bed staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.
He smiles at me when he catches me staring at his bare chest and I blush. He chuckles at me as I walk over to the bed and climb in beside him. After awhile I look over at him to see him staring at me.
I grin when he blushes.
"Mark me." I whisper after awhile.
"Really?" He asks hopefully
"Yes." I giggle when we pins me beneath him.
"Are you sure?" He asks and I see his eyes change from the blue-green color to black and back to blue-green.
"Yes." I say and he leans in and kisses me. I gasp as a feel butterflies in my stomach. I wrap my arms around his neck and return the kiss with just as much passion as him.
He starts trailing kisses to my neck and a small moan escapes my lips. I fell his teeth graze my skin as a warning before a feel him sink his canines into my neck. I whimper in pain but just as quickly its gone and replaced with pleasure. I moan as I wrap my arms around his neck tighter and I wrap my legs around his waist gasping when I feel his member rub against my thigh. He pulls back and licks the wound clean before placing a soft kiss on it making me moan with pleasure.
I feel his hands slide up my thighs and up under his shirt. I gasp as he runs his hands over my stomach and he starts going higher.
"Wait." I whisper
"What? Is everything ok?" He asks concerned
"Yes. Its more than ok. I'm just not ready." I whisper embarrassed
"Its ok." He chuckles, "I love you Astrid."
My heart flutters at his words, " I love you Taylor Kasson." I whisper and pull him to me again and kiss him. I really do love him. He will always be My HOT werewolf.