Chapter 12

"Get the best fighters and get ready to fight." Taylor growls, "Mom get everyone else to the safe house. Astrid go with my mom."
"No I'm not-"
"Astrid please. Just go with my mom. The rest of the pack is going to need their Luna." Taylor cuts me off.
"But-"
"Please Astrid." Taylor begs and I growl at him.
"Fine."
"Thank you." he kisses my forehead before he runs out the door. I growl as I turn down the hall yelling at everyone to get to the safe house. Everyone runs to the safe house and I walk through the pack house looking for anyone that got left behind. I hear someone growl and a little kid scream. I run toward the sound to find a black wolf cornering a little girl. I growl and shift attacking the black wolf. The wolf snarls and snaps at my face. I growl and lunge at it.
I yip when the wolf bites my hind leg. I growl and lunge at his neck biting down in his windpipe until I hear a satisfying crunch. Once I'm sure the wolf is dead I shift back and grab the little girl. On my way passed my room I grab one of Taylors shirts and pull it over my head and then run to the safe house with the little girl.
When I get into the safe house the little girl is instantly taken out of my arms and into someone elses.
"Thank you Luna." a girl says who I assume was the little girls mom. I nod before looking around to see if everyone is ok. I had just started to walk toward the door when a shape pain in my stomach stopped me in my tracks as I doubled over in pain.
"Luna! Are you ok?" someone asks, "I'll get the pack doctor." before I can say anything they are gone.
"Luna? What's wrong?" someone asks who I assumed was the pack doctor.
"Pain...in my....stomach." I breath out.
"There isn't any blood so....oh no something's wrong with the alpha." he says and I growl as I run toward the door.
"Xavier, Jaxon, and Cameron make sure know one gets hurt!." I yell before I shut the door and run outside.
I follow Taylor's sent to find him crumbled on the ground with five wolves surrounding him. I growl as I jump over them shifting in mid air and landing in a protective position over Taylor's black wolf form. I growl at them as one of them takes a step closer. All five of them lunge at me but before they could land on me I'm pushed out of the way by a giant black wolf with a red star on its shoulder.
My eyes widen as I watch the wolf take out two other wolfs before taking out another two. The last wolf howls and then takes off into the forest with all of the other rogues chasing after him. Once they were out of sight I run over to Taylor's now naked human form. I whine and press my nose against his face. He opens his eyes slightly to look up at me.
'I love you Astrid.' he mind links me.
'don't you dare think you are leaving me.' I growl at him and he gives me a weak smile.
'take care of the pack.' he says before the mate bond gets cut off.
I whimper as I nudge his face trying to get him to open his eyes.
I growl as I mind link Jaxon.
'get the pack doctor out here now.'
A few minutes later I'm pacing in the waiting room at f the pack hospital.
"Astrid please stop pacing and sit down." Cameron says and I growl and glare at him before I go back to pacing.
I growl when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see someone that I slightly recognize but I can't put a name to his face.
He gives me a smalls smile before introducing himself, "I'm Alpha James."
I gasp and my eyes widen in realization. He was my father. Now I know where I get my blonde hair and green eyes. Along with my almond shapes eyes.
"Dad?" I whisper and he smiles at me.
"I'm glad I finally get to meet my only daughter." he says and I smile at him.
"James." we both look up at my mom who was standing in the door way.
"Hello Dawn." James says as he walks over to my mom who instantly hugs him.
"Luna?" I look at the pack doctor who had just walked in, "You can come see him now."
"Is he up?" I ask hopefully and the doctor nods
I smile as I make my way toward the room that he was in.
When I walk into the room I smile when I see him watching the door way. He smiles and opens his arms for me. I run into his open arms and I hug him like I'll never see him again.
"You scared me," I cry into his shoulder.
"I'm sorry." he whispers as he rubs my back in a comforting way before he pulls away cupping my face in his hands. He wipes my tears away with his thumbs before his kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck jumping slightly when I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around to see my mom, both of my brothers and Alpha James standing in the door way.
I blush and burry my face in Taylor's neck.
Taylor chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist. Before I know it, I'm sound asleep in Taylors arms.

I wake up to the sound of several voices. The voices I can make out are Taylor's, my moms, my dads, and the pack doctor, but there's two other voices that I've never heard. I yawn and open my eyes looking up at Taylor. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. I smile at him before I look over at everyone else. My mom smiles at me and reaches her hand out toward me.
"Come on. You need a shower and different cloths." she says. I look down to see that I'm still wearing one of Taylor's shirts. I frown not wanting to leave Taylor's side.
"Come on Astrid. He'll still be here when your done." my mom says and I glare at her and Taylor chuckles.
"Mom's right you really do need a shower." I look over at the door way to see both of my brothers standing there. I growl at them and they just laugh.
"Boys be nice." my mother scolds them but I can tell she's trying not to laugh. I glare at all of them before I burry my face in Taylor's chest. Taylor chuckles as he leans in to whisper in my ear.
"I'm getting released as soon as the nurse gets back. Then we can go home. Will you take a shower than?" he asks, "We could take one together."
I growl and smack his shoulder as I get up from the bed and walk out of the room pushing my laughing brothers out of the way.
A few minutes later I'm sitting in the pack house kitchen wondering how that rouge got into the pack house earlier. My thoughts are interrupted when Taylor, my mom, dad, both of my brothers, and the two guys I still don't know, walk into the kitchen.
"I think you need to try taking another shower because I can still smell you." Jaxon says and I growl at him.
"I would stop before she beats the shit out of you." Cameron says
"Stupid Brothers." I mutter under my breath as I lay my head on the counter.
I smile when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist causing butterflies in my stomach. I sit up and lean into Taylor as he buries his face in my neck.
"ASSBUTT!" I grimace at Jasmines loud scream.
I frown a she comes running into the kitchen with Xavier right behind her.
"Must you yell?" I ask her
"Yes." she says and I shake my head at
her, "Anyway, what are you doing tomorrow?"
"Why?" I ask
"Because I want to go to a party tomorrow." she says and I frown.
"But I don't want to." I whine and she rolls her eyes
"You just don't want to dress up." she says and I grin.
"You know me so well....Maybe to well." I mumble the last part.
Taylor chuckles behind me and I smile.
"Ooo Ooo! I just had an awesome idea." Jasmine squeals
"First off what are you? A monkey? And second what is that awesome idea?" I ask
"To answer your first question, no I'm not a monkey I'm a wolf." she says
"Smartass." I mumble
" I heard that and my awesome idea is that we all watch a movie tonight." she says and I giggle.
"Okay, but only if I can pick the movie." I say and Jasmine huffs.
"Fine." she growls
"Yay!" I squeal
"What movie are you picking?" she asks and I grin.
"How to train your dragon."
____________________________________
Hey guys I was going to right more but I accidentally deleted most of it because it didn't save because I don't have internet when I'm at home. I've been sick for the passed day or two and both my mom and grandma have had t have surgery so I'm sorry if I don't update soon. Thanks for reading my story😊. I love y'all