Chapter 19

MATURE CONTENT IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE THIS SHIT THEN SKIP IT UNTIL IT SAYS 'END OF SEXY SCENE😂 AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE THESE SCENES I HOPE THIS ONE IS BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE. ENJOY😁 A SPECIAL THANKS TO JASMINE FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CHAPTER
~Astrid's POV~
I smile as we walk into the same cabin that Taylor had proposed to me in. After setting our bags down in our room, Taylor walks over to me and picks me up bridal stile. I giggle as he tossed me on the bed before he crawls so he's positioned over me. He starts to lean in to kiss me when I stop him.
"Wait I have a surprise for you." I says and he groans as he rolls off of me. I smile and peck his cheek before grabbing a bag out of my suitcase and head into the bathroom. I quickly change into the blue lace bra and undies before pulling on a short red night gown that barely covers my butt.
I poke my head out the bathroom door to see Taylor laying on the bed with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. I smile as I walk over to the bed and crawl over to Taylor putting one of my legs on each side of him. Taylor frowns as he opens his eyes. He looks at what I'm wearing and growls as he flips us over so he's on top.
"Your such a tease." he growls as he nips my ear causing me to giggle.
I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. Taylor runs his tongue along my bottom lip. He growls when I ignore him and I smile and part my lip. Our tongues fight for dominance and of course he won. I run my hands through his hair pulling him even closer if that's possible. he pulls the night gown off carefully and starts kissing where my bra starts and slowly towards the middle of my chest. he then takes my bra off and plays with my left nipple as he takes the other one in his mouth causing me to moan. he then blows on my nipple sending a shiver straight to my core and then he switches to my left nipple sending more shivers towards my core.
"Don't stopppp....." I moan out of esctacy.
"You like that, don't you." He says smirking.
I nod my head really fast.
"Use words Love"
"Yessss.... I love it!" I say as he travels down to my nether and takes my panties off. He starts to slowly lick me out and then he goes faster and I can't help but cum into his mouth as he takes in all my juices.
"You taste wonderful" Taylor says licking his lips.
I decide that I would repay him and start to take his clothes off. I get to his boxers and I see his huge bulge and cup it in my hand teasing him. I then pull his boxers off and his 'little' friend came out nice and hard. I take his erection and slowly put it into my mouth and as I do so he grabs my hair and starts to move my head back and forth making me take it all in gagging. I suck hard and play with his head with my tongue causing him to moan really loudly.
"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." he says right as his juices flow down my esophagus and I happily swallow.
"Damn you taste amazing" I say breathless.
He moans at my actions and places a lust filled kiss on my lips before reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing a condom. I take the package from him and tear it open before slipping it on his erection. Once its on he crawls on top of me and places another kiss on my lips before slowly easing himself into me. I moan and claw his back in pure pleasure. He slowly starts to rock his hips back and forth slowly.
"Taylor..." I moan his name, "faster please." he grunts and does just that. I leans down and peppers my neck with kisses. I moan when he starts to suck on my neck as he starts thrusting faster and harder. I moan as I scream his name over and over again as I cum around him. His thrusts get sloppier as he cums into the condom. I moan as he kisses my mark one more time before pulling out of me and collapsing on the bed beside me. I smile as he wraps his as around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I curl up into his side and close my eyes.
"I love you, Astrid." Taylor says as he kisses my forehead.
"I love me too." I say and I hear Taylor growl and I giggle, "I love you too Taylor."
'end of sexy scene'
~Time skip~
~Astrid's POV~
I smile as I run into the pack house and look for my daughter. I smile when I find her with the girls (Jasmine, Danielle, Parker, and Bethany). I instantly take her away from Jasmine.
"EEE!." I laugh at Irises little squeal.
"Did you miss your mommy?" I coo at her and she giggles.
"I bet she missed her Dada more." Taylor says and I laugh when Iris makes a funny face. I smile as I continue to coo at Iris as I sit on the couch. Taylor sits beside me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap. I smile when he places his chin on my shoulder and makes faces at Iris who giggles and flings her arms everywhere.
~Time skip~
"We should go to the beach." Jasmine says, "I'm sure the twins would love it and so would Iris."
The twins were almost one now and Iris was almost eleven months.
"That sounds like fun." I say
"Astrid what's wrong?" Jasmine asks and I give her a confused look.
"What do you mean what's wrong?" I ask
"Cut the damn act." she growls and I give a defeated sigh.
"Taylor's been extremely busy with Alpha stuff and barely spends anytime with Iris and I." I sigh and put my head in my hands, "He missed the first time she crawled, walked, and even when she said her first words." I'm in tears by the time I finish.
"Astrid?" I hear from behind me and I turn around to see Taylor standing in the doorway. When he sees the mist in my eyes he immediately wraps me in his arms and pulls me close to him as I let a few years escape, "I'm so so sorry." he whispers as he kisses my forehead, "I've just been busy preparing for the ceremony, birthday parties, and dealing with other alpha stuff that I guess I didn't realize what I was missing out on until it was too late."
I sigh as I pull back and kiss him which he instantly returns.
"What ceremony?" I ask after awhile.
"The one where I introduce you to the pack as their Luna. We still haven't welcomed you and your friends into the pack and people are starting to wonder why your here with a baby that is clearly mine." he chuckles and I smile.
"When is it?" I ask
"In a week." he answers and kisses my forehead, "but let's not talk about that right now. Let's go to the beach with all of our friends and our daughter." he says and I grin.
"Really?" I ask and he smiles and nods, "I love you Taylor." I say and peck his lips.
"And I love you." he says as he kisses me back.
I smile and think to myself, 'he sure as hell is My HOT Werewolf'