Chapter 7

"OMG Brendon Urie Is soooo hot." Jasmine and I both squeal earning us growls from out mates.
"Don't growl at me im just saying the truth." Jasmine growls at Xavier and I laugh at her.
"She is." I agree with her and Taylor growls at me.
"Do we need to this Brendon guy?" Taylor asks.
"No!" Jasmine and I both scream which causes our mates to growl and wrap us in their arms burring their faces in our necks and growling ,"Mine."
I giggle as i wrap my arms around Taylors neck.
"Yours." I whisper in his ear and he growls again.
"Can we go now?" Jasmine and I both ask and we start laughing
"I swear you two could be Twins." Cameron says and I laugh, "Maybe you two are twins and not Astrid and I." He adds and I giggle.
"Let's go already." Jasmine whines and I laugh
We all load into three different cars. Taylor, Jasmine, Xavier, and I in the first car and Tracy, Parker, Jackson and his mate. And in the third car is Andrew, my mom, Bethany, Cameron and his mate.
For the whole ride to the concert, Jasmine and I listen to the play list on my phone that is all Panic! At the disco.
"Running out the back door didn't leave a mark." I sing
"No one knows its you Miss Jackson." Jasmine finishes
"Please stop." Taylor and Xavier beg.
Jasmine and I giggle.
"Found another victim." Jasmine sings
"But no ones gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson." I giggle as Taylor tries to put his hand over my mouth.
The rest of the tide to the concert consists of Jasmine and I singing Panic! At the disco songs while Taylor and Xavier beg us to stop.
"Were here." Taylor says and Jasmine and I squeal and jump out of the car
Taylor gets out of the car and wraps his arms around my waist as we wait for everyone else to join us. When they get to us, I notice that the guys all have an annoyed look on their faces.
"Did the girls sing all the way here in your car too?" Taylor asks and they all nod.
"Andrew sang too." Bethany giggles
I giggle as I turn around in Taylor's arms and look up at him, "when does the concert start?" I ask
"7:30." He answers and I look at my phone for the time.
"We have two hours." I say, "let's go get something to eat."
"But I don't want to get back in the car." Jasmine whines, "but I also want food."
I laugh at her, " we can just walk across the street to McDonald's. " I say pointing across the street.
"But I don't want to walk." She whines again
I turn back toward Taylor with an idea in my head.
"Will you give me a piggyback ride?" I ask him while giving him the puppy dog eyes.
Taylors face softens when he sees my puppy face.
"Of course I will baby." He says and I giggle as he turns around and I jump on his back.
"Assbutt! Your a genius!" Jasmine yells and I giggle, "Xavier! Give me a piggyback ride!' She demands and I laugh as Xavier turns around shaking his head.
" let's go!" Jasmine yells in Xavier's ear
I giggle as I burry my face in Taylor's neck. I place a light kiss on his new neck and he growls a warning at me. I giggle and keep placing kisses on his neck. At one point I hear him moan and he squeezes my thigh making me squeal.
'Behave.' He mind links me and I giggle.
When we get to McDonald's I jump off of Taylor's back at the same time Jasmine jumps off of Xavier's.
Jasmine and I both run towards the door but before I could get anywhere I felt Taylor grab my waist and pull me against his chest.
I pout as I watch everyone walk inside until we are the only ones left. Taylor pulls me to the side of the building so know body can see us. I gasp when he pins me against the wall. He moves his face toward mine until our faces are only inches apart.
"Don't ever tease me like that again." He growls
"I wa-" I stop when he presses up against me making me gasp.
"Your lucky we were walking behind everyone," he growls, "You have no idea what you do to me."
"I'm sorry," I giggle, "I love you." I add and he smiles and pecks my lips.
"I love you too." He whispers against my lips. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.
He runs his tongue against my bottoms lip asking for entrance, which I decline. Taylor growls at me as he slides his hands down to my but and giving it a small squeeze making me gasp. I growl as he takes the opportunity to explore the inside of my mouth with his tongue. He smiles against my lips when I moan. I pull back to catch my breath and Taylor trails kisses to my neck. I let out a moan as he kisses my mark.
"Taylor..." I moan his name and he growls and presses up against me.
"Say it again." He growls and kisses my marl again.
"Taylor.." He moans and I feel his member harden against my thigh making me moan again.
"Taylor," he growls at me and I giggle, "we better go inside before someone comes looking for us." He growls and tightens his grip on my waist as I try to push him back.
I look up at him to see black eyes and I know his wolf is in control. I smile and I look up at him.
"Hello mate." His voice is deeper than Taylor's
"Hi." I smile at him
"I am Shay." He says and I smile and let my wolf take over.
"I'm Star." My wolf says
"Star.." He says trying it out and my wolf moans causing him to growl in response. He starts to lean in for a kiss when we get interrupted.
"There you two are!" I hear Jasmine say and my wolf let's me take control.
I giggle as I look over at Taylor who had quickly turned the opposite way so Jasmine would see his 'little' friend.
"Come on! Let's go eat." She says and I smile and start walking toward her.
"Are you coming Taylor?" I ask as I giggle
"I'll be there in a minute." He says. I laugh and walk inside with Jasmine.
_____________________________________________hey guys I was going to make this chapter longer than it is right now but I ended up not being able to finish it today because my grandpa passed away Today. I'll update again sometime soon but please don't be mad if I don't update in a week. Thank you for reading my story.