"Why did you move out?" I asked him.

"I can't live with my parents forever" He told me rolling his eyes. I guess he was right. But honestly, I didn't think he was mature enough to move out and be off on his own.

"It's really empty in here" I said as I slowly walked around. It was really beautiful too. You'd think he was a millionaire or something.

"Yeah, I get my furniture in a couple of days maybe" he told me. I wasn't really paying attention to whatever he was going on about.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Stop being a blond" he told me walking somewhere. I frowned and followed him to I guess his bedroom because there was a mattress on the floor and some boxes. The room also had high ceilings and hardwood flooring but the whole right side of the room was on outlook at the city. The back wall was all exposed brick and a fireplace as well. I walked to the huge window and looked out. It was so modern.

"Here" I turned around to see him throwing a plain white t-shirt at me.

"What is this?" I asked him looking at it.

"A shirt?" he said laughing as if I was dumb.

"No, why are you giving it to me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, use your little brain" he said, and I glared at him.

"We are going to paint this place duh" he said ruffling my hair slightly.

"Oh okay" I said slipping off my pull over sweater. I slipped the shirt over my clothes and slightly tied it in the back because it was way too long, almost down to my knees. He changed into black basketball shorts and a shirt just like the one he gave me.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"I don't know why I agreed doing this" I mumbled following him. He opened up the paint and poured some into the rectangle tray. He gave me the roller. I dipped it into the paint and started painting his a dark smokey color.

It took us about 2 hours to finish his room. Which was pretty fast. As Zaden painted the main room which he had to get a ladder for. He painted it a nice dull coffee gray color as I painted the hallway. I walked out and saw Zaden leaning against the bar.

"Done?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"Finally," he said walking over towards me. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"You have some paint on you... like everywhere" he said touching my forehead slightly. As he brought his hand back with black paint on his finger. I felt my face heat up and I slightly pushed him causing him to get the paint on his shirt. He looked down at his shirt then at me with this look. I stepped back and he ran after me. I ran into the kitchen and he backed me up against the counter. He smirked down at me and got some paint bringing it closer to me

"No stop Zaden!" I squealed trying to get free, but he slowly spread the paint on my cheek. I gasped and grabbed the paint brush from him and spread it across his upper cheek down to the other side of his face.

"You didn't" He said, and I smirked back at him.

"You're going to pay" he said. I jumped on to the counter and climbed over, jumped off the bar. I heard him jump off following me, but I ran across the room. I felt him tackled me down to the plastic covered floors. He kept most of his weight off of me, but he still pushed some down on me. He held one of my hips down and the other arm held over my head held his weight. I felt his breath hitting my face as I stared at his face. He laid in between my legs.

"Now why did you do that?" He asked me with a hint of humor in his deep voice.

"You started it" I whispered back, and he looked down at my lips as I talked. I felt my heartbeat speed up and I tried to push him off of me up he was way stronger. I somewhat got five inches or so off the ground but his lightly pushed me back to the ground.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to mess with someone who went to a military school? And that is probably 5 times bigger than you?" he asked me as his hand traveled under the shirt. His fingers sent tingles down my skin. My breath hitched as I slightly arched my back, making Zaden groan as he rolled his eyes back.

I saw some paint left in the dish and smiled. I tried to reach for it without Zaden noticing. He leaned his face down into my neck, I felt him taking in a deep breath. I felt his lips trace down my neck. I sucked in a breath, arching my back a bit more. I felt him move his hips against mine and I had to hold back the moan. I heard him let out an almost animistic growl as I felt his lips place small kisses on the base of my neck. I let my hand travel down his back, my eyes darted to the paint and I smirked reaching for it. I almost had it but Zaden went to suck and nibble down on a spot on my neck making my body tremble and push closer to him. I felt him smile against my neck and continued what he was doing. I grabbed the paint tray and dropped it over his back, it leaked down his shirt and head, dropping some on me. He pushed up and looked at me, he stretched his hand back getting some paint on his hand. He looked down at it then back at me. As I was about to slide out from under him, he splattered the paint in my face.

"Zaden!" I leaped out and he laughed jumping off of me and running to his room. I followed him and grabbed a hand full of paint flinging it at him. He smirked at me throwing some paint at his white shirt. As I reached down to get some more paint Zaden went towards me pushing me up against the stone wall.

"What are you doing?" I whispered out as I felt his hands holding down on my hips.

"Nothing" he whispered as he still looked down at my lips. He towered over me at least a foot probably more.

"You kind of have some paint..." I stop talking and ran my hands through his brown hair. The dark blue paint covered my hand and I looked back up at him.

"Want to take a shower?' he asked me smirking. God that smirk. I hate how he makes me feel. He had so much control over me.