Chapter 9: Zach's Friends

Finally an update! Sorry for the long wait. This is a filler mostly. It's so short. I'l probably add more to it. Everyone in the story is on the side. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Courtney Truscott POV

Zach drove us back to his house.

“Zach?” I say.

“Yeah Court?” he answers.

“Next week is my birthday,” I sigh.

“I know that.”

“So I'll probably find my mate…”

“Oh you want me to throw you a big mate party? Okay.”

“No I never said that!”

“You didn’t have to, it’s going to rock.” I groaned as he drove to his house. We ate smores and stayed up all night. The week was passing much too quickly. Zach and Kelly were planning huge party which I was dreading. I mostly wrote in my journal. It was four days before my birthday. Zach was finally letting me meet his friends. Colin and Ryan met us at Friendlys. We got a booth and I sat with Zach on one side.

“So you’re the famous Courtney,” Colin says. Colin was blonde and dark eyed while Ryan was the opposite. Ryan had short dark hair, glasses, and hazel eyes.

“Yup,” I nod.

“You’re pretty,” Ryan says.

I had gotten a little dressed up. I was wearing a flowered spring dress and flats. We ate and had a lot of fun. Zach’s friends were really cool. Zach told me I could meet the whole pack soon. It was obvious Colin and Ryan thought Zach and I were together. But I still had a mate out there somewhere.

================================================================

Sorry it's so short