Chapter 7:Kelly's mate

Jayden grabbed my arms and pulled me to the door.

“What about me?” Zach asks.

“You stay put!” Jayden yells. He drags me by my arm all the way down to the kitchen. I struggled in his strong grip. When we finally got down to the kitchen, I yanked myself away from him.

“Get your filthy hands off of me!” I yell.

“Done,” he replies as he rushes to the sink to wash his hands. Rio walks into the room with most of the pack behind him.

“Jayden tells me you’re telling Zach Henry our secrets?” Rio asks me.

“No way! Jayden's just insane!” I wail angrily. I couldn’t believe that Rio was buying Jayden’s crap.

What followed after was hectic. I remembered yelling at Jayden and forcing Rio to believe me. Rio didn’t believe me. He sided with Jayden because they were best friends. Now I was angrily packing clothes. I zipped up my bag and opened the window. Jayden had forcibly removed Zach from the house and I told him I would meet him at his house. I start to hurry to Zach’s. I was leaving this place and for good. I didn’t care about my cousins. I didn’t even care that I didn’t know Zach very well. I just ran to his house. I knocked loudly on the door and it was pulled open by Kelly.

“Hey Court,” she greets me. I nod to her and she lets me in.

“Zach’s in the shower,” Kelly tells me. I sit down next to her on the couch.

“Tell me about your mate,” I finally say to her. I smile lights up her small, pretty face.

“He’s amazing,” she says dreamily.

“What’s he like?” I ask.

“He’s charming and sweet and so cute. He’s got the softest dark hair and these beautiful eyes,” Kelly sighs dreamily.

“That’s sweet,” I tell her. She went on and on about this mate of her’s. She promised me I would meet him.

“When you meet him, you’ll love him,” Kelly promises. If only then I knew how wrong she was.  

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really short but it's rushed. Sorry I'll give you guys a better chapter later. Anyway yes I have changed the title of this story and I'm thinking about a new cover. If anyone wants to make a cover I would love them. Just message me. Picture of Kelly on the side