Chapter 5

B Pov

       As we stopped in front of the doors to the throne room my hands were shaking like leaves on a windy day. All that I could think about was what happens if they don't like me? I am just a weak human living in a castle full of vampires. Why would they possible except me into their lives?

          Before we walk in Marcus turns to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Mia Amore everything will be fine. They will adore you just as we do. Trust me." He says with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.

      I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm myself down and turn back to the doors. Aro was to my left and Marcus was to my right, and they each put a hand to my lower back. I look around to find Caius and before I spot him I feel his hand brush the back of my hair. I turn my head and give him a quick smile which he also returns one of his own to me.

         As I turn my head back to the doors they start to open and I take in one last deep breath before we walk through the doorway entering the throne room.

         Walking into the throne room all I see is about 100 sets of red eyes turn and look straight at me. I know that I shouldn't be afraid, my mates will make sure I am safe. But I can't help it, I stop dead in my tracks about 15 feet from the doors that we had just walked through and start to back up. Before I could take to many steps back I bump into Caius' chest. I have a feeling he is behind me for just that reason. Those sneaky little bastards.

       I turn my head around to look at him again and he gives me a reassuring smile and pressed his lips next to my ear. "Mia Isabella we promise no one will hurt you, especially not our guard." He whispers and pulls away from my ear giving me a reassuring nudge to my back trying to get me to move forward.

       'Suck it up Bella. Stop acting like a scared little child'. I say in my head trying to will myself forward. I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding and started to walk forward again. When we reach the three thrones we stop in front of them and turn to face the guard.

       Aro stood tall next to my side. You could see power and authority seeping from every cell of his body. As I was observing this display of power he was showing to his guard I couldn't help but notice how sexy he looked at this moment.

       After a moment Aro spoke to his guard. "Good morning everyone. Myself and the other masters have called this meeting so we could introduce you to a new member of our family. We would like to introduce you to our anima gemella, and you're Principessa, Isabella Marie Swan."

       There were gasps of shock throughout the entire room. Everyone looked between me and my three mates in shock. But once the shock died down I was unprepared for what the guard did next. Without warning, they all bowed down to me. I looked over to my mates with shock written all over my face, and they just nodded their heads at me with the biggest smile on their faces.

       I wasn't sure how to react to this. I'm not royalty, I am just a small town girl from Forks, Washington. This was all just so surreal. 'Well, Bella you better get used to it because you're mated to royalty'. My inner voice spoke up. But it was right, I do have to get used to it. So once the guard rose out of their bow I gave them the most brilliant smile I could muster up and waved to them and said. "Hello, I hope with in the near future you all will give me the pleasure of getting to know you one on one."

       Marcus smiled down on me and looked to the guard. "I should hope that you all realize that if you see Isabella around the castle that you will treat her with the same respect as you do us. She is also to be protected more so then you do with us since she is still human. Just remember that one day she will be your queen, so no harm whatsoever is to come to her." Marcus said with a sense of finality in his voice.