Chapter 4

Bella's Pov

It felt like I was on a cloud. I have never felt so a peace in my life.

"Isabella," I hear someone whisper in the most angelic voice. But I was too comfortable to answer it. I don't want to leave the little sliver of paradise I am in now. I am not ready to face the world yet, so I am hanging onto the last little bit of my dream world before it's gone.

"Cara Mia, wake up," the voice says again, but I am still choosing to ignore it for now.

I feel a soft but cool hand touch my cheek and I inhale the intoxicating aroma that is coming off of said hand. It smells like cinnamon. I almost reminds me of fresh backed cinnamon rolls. I lean my head into the hand and inhale once again.

I have almost slipped out of y dream world. I know I must get up.

"Isabella, you must get up. We have lots to do today," A different voice said, but it was still just as lovely as the first.

I open my eyes with a pout o my face to see my mates standing at the side of my bed. "But i am not ready to wake up yet i have the most wonderful dreams last night," I say in a whine

Marcus looks at with a smile on his face as he removes his hand from my cheek. 'So that's who smells like cinnamon.' "We are sorry Mia Amore, but we have much to do today," with that said he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"After you are done with your human needs come to the kitchen we will have breakfast waiting for you. Jane will also be waiting outside the door to escort you to the kitchen. We have a few things to discus while you eat," Caius said as he picked up my hand and kissed it.

As I started get up, I frowned realizing I had nothing to wear. "What's wrong, Cara Mia?" Aro asked.

"I didn't know I would be staying so I have no cloths with me except what I had on my back. I have nothing appropriate to wear," I said.

"Mia Bella, It is ok we had Jane fined you something to wear, it is hanging up in your closet. Once we are done with todays agenda Jane will help you shop for some new cloths for yourself," Marcus said with a pleased look on his face.

I was very thankful for them thinking ahead like that for me. I stood up and smiled at them as I proceeded to give all three of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for thinking of all this for me. It is very kind of you,"

"It is our pleasure, Isabella," Caius said, "Now get ready and we'll meet you in the kitchen,"With that said they left the room so I can get ready for the day.

When they where gone I went into the bathroom and took care of my human needs. Once I was done in the bathroom I headed to the closet to see what Jane had found for me to wear.

Hanging up was a beautiful cream halter dress that would hit just above the knee. Along with the dress was a pair of cream ballet flats, and attached to the hanger was a bag. I took the bag of the hanger and looked inside to reveal a white strapless bra with lace detailing under the bust, with the bar was a pair of white fishnet lace up cheeky panties.

(A/n The dress is in the pictures above.)

I wouldn't normally wear this kind of outfit but I thought I would give it a shot because the dress did look very pretty.

So I got it out and got dressed. Once I was dressed I put on just a little makeup such as eyeliner, mascara and some lip gloss. I think Jane brought the makeup with the cloths. I left my hair down in all its brown curly glory.

Once everything was on I stepped in front of the mirror that was hanging in the dressing room to see how everything looked together. I'm not a conceded person but I looked good if I do say so myself. I might have to rethink the way I have been dressing.