Chapter 3

Aro pov

This has been the most amazing day of mine and my brother's very long existence. We have finally found our one true soul mate. Oh course we didn't expect to be mated to the same girl, and defiantly not a human girl. But we could not be any happier.

As we are walking down the hallway to make our mate some dinner Caius is the first one to start talking.

"Aro, Marcus. She is wonderful. How in the world did she end up with that Cullen boy?" Caius wondered.

"I am not sure brother, but we have her now. And she is amazing. Even for a human she is undeniably beautiful. I cannot wait to get to know her." I exclaimed

When we made it to the kitchen we all started making our mate some. We settled on cheese stuffed shells and garlic bread, we will have to find out what she likes to eat next time.

I called out for Jane as we were making Isabellas' supper.

Jane walks into the kitchen and stops before us. "Yes master?" She asked wth her head bowed slightly. Jane has always been my favorite. I think it's because she was changed at such a young age that she reminds me of a child even though she is at least 700 years old. I have always wanted children but since I am a what I am it is impossible.

"Jane, my dear, I was wondering if you could find Isabella something to sleep in for the night and deliver it back here to me?" I ask her.

"Yes, master, that will be no problem. And if I may say so Isabella looks to be the perfect mate for you and the masters. She is an exquisite human." Jane stated.

"Thank you, Jane. She is defiantly exquisite. I am hoping when we can count on you to look after her when the brothers and I are unable to." I ordered in a questioning tone

"Oh course, master, it is no problem at all. I would like to get to know Isabella myself, it will be nice to have another girlfriend." Jane says with a smile. "Is there anything else you need from me master?"

"No, Jane. That will be all. Thank you." I dismissed her. As soon as I did she was off to finish her task.

We finished up making Isabellas supper and walked back to her room. When we got there all of us couldn't hold back the light laughter that came out. Isabella had the stereo going and singing along to whatever song was playing. She had an amazing voice.

I sat  the tray of food on her bed and Marcus laid out a pair of silk night pants and a matching top that was light pink, with a matching robe that Jane had brought us on her bed. Next to it Caius laid out a pair of light pink panties with a matching bra.

We left the room and headed down to my office to discuss some important matters. We arrived at our destination I sat at my desk while Caius and Marcus sat on the two chairs in front of my desk.

"So gentleman we have some stuff we need to discuss." I said to them. "First we need to find out when Isabella wants to be turned. I am in no hurry to turn her if she doesn't want to yet. She is only 18 and we were turned in our 20's. If she would like to wait for her change until she is closer to our human ages I am fine with that."

Marcus and Caius both nodded letting me know they agreed.

"Aro. would it be acceptable, if she where to stay human for a while, to allow her to keep in contact with her family until closer to when she wants to be turned?" Marcus asked.

"I think that is acceptable, we will ask her to see what she thinks. We also need to set her up with a bank card so she is able to shop and do whatever women do." I stated.

My brothers agreed.

"Tomorrow we will introduce her to the guard we don't need them feeding off of her because they didn't know. We will introduce her around 11am that should give her enough time to take care of her human needs." I said. "Now if you will excuse me I am off to my chambers for the night. Goodnight brothers."

They both wished me goodnight and I was off. Since my chambers was right across the hall from Isabella's I decided to take a quick peek in to make sure she was comfortable. When I got near her door I heard the slow steady beat of her heart. With the slow pace of her heart I know before I opened the door that she was sleeping.

I walk to her door and opened it and entered her chamber. As I approached her bed I was hit with her intoxicating scent. She smelt like strawberries and cream. She was lying on her back with her arms above her head and her hair splayed out over her pillow. The covers where only pulled up to her hips and her shirt had risen up slightly showing off a sliver of creamy white skin.

This women's beauty bypassed any vampires I had ever meet. Seeing her laying there so vulnerable made me want to claim her so badly, but I know she wasn't ready for that step yet she hardly knows us. So I settled for a kiss to her forehead before I left her chambers to go to mine.

Edwards pov

Who the hell does she think she is? She can't just leave me! She's mine. Her and her blood belong to me not them.

She will regret doing this to me.

"Edward don't do anything stupid. You've seen my vision, this is the way it's meant to be. Let her be happy." Alice pleaded with me, I just ignored her.

As the plane descended in Seattle the only thing that ran through my mind was to get her back and stay alive in the process.

I will do anything to get her back. She belongs to me and no one else.

Alice pov

I know he is up to something. I am going to have to keep a very close eye on him, I will not allow him to take away the happiness that is supposed to come her way.

Edward decided to run the short way back to our Seattle home instead of taking my car. I took this time to call my Jazzy.

(Bold italic) Is Jasper

Ring...Ring...Ring

"Ali ,I missed you so much. How did everything go?"

"I missed you to, Jazzy bear. I will let you know how everything goes when I get home. Until I get there I need you to keep an eye on Edward and his emotions, he ran home. I will explain more when I get home."

"Ok, Ali. I will see you soon. I love you"

"I love you to, Jazz."

I hung up the phone and got into my car that I left at the airport and drove home. This is going to be a long night.

Sorry to all the Edward lovers out there, but this is going to be a Edward bashing story. So if you don't like it don't read!