"Well, what do you want to do? we still have an hour." he said draping his arm around me as he walked making me walk with him.

"Games?" I offered as a smile grew upon my face. Though I was never good at games I still loved to competition.

"Anything for you dimples" he said leading the way to the games. I walked up to a stand that caught my eyes. I got out a dollar and the guy nodded. I took the water gun taking in a breath of air as the targets started to move. I pushed down on the trigger and shot the water out at the targets. I heard something next to me and turned to see Zaden close to my right. I couldn't help myself but turn around and shot him in the face. I let out a loud laugh when I saw him let out a small growl and swiped his wet hair from his face.

"Now why would you do that?" He asked walking closer to me.

"I didn't do anything... it was an accident" I told him holding back the laughter.

"Accident my ass!" he yelled out and reach for the gun, but I shot him with water again.

"You little" he said and laughed throwing the water gun back to the man. I ran off giggling as I heard him run after me.

"You think this is funny?" he asked as he ran after me. I ran a little faster until I got to the fun house. I went inside looking at myself in the mirrors. Then in the corner of my eyes I saw Zaden walk into the fun house. I went to hide but I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and he was smirking down at me.

"Hey Dimples" he whispered as he towered over me. He was a good foot taller than me and I barely came up to his shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me with a devilish smirk. He was clearly scheming. He still had the same evil smirk since he was a kid.

"Oh nothing" I said, and he just nodded not believing me the sightless.

"Sure sure" he said stepping closer to me.

"Yeah, sure sure" I responded to him as he placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. I placed my hands on his chest gripping his shirt that was still wet from when I shot him with water. It clung to his hard chest which was pretty distracting.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he leaned down closer to me.

"Being romantic?" He asked and I let out a loud laugh and he looked at me like I have just grown another head or something.

"Ew gross" I said pushing him away.

"Push me away now, but later you'll be begging for all this!" He yelled after me as I walked off out the fun house.

"Now what?" He asked as he ran to my side when he realized I wasn't going to wait for him to catch up with me.

"You're going to win me a prize." I told him and he looked at me with a grin.

"What? Why would I do that? " He asked me to swing his arm over my shoulder.

"Because that's what you have to do, plus aren't you trying to be romantic? " I told him as I looked around the colorful games.

"I don't have to do anything" he said as he held me slightly tighter against him. I tried to push him away, but he held on not letting me go.

"Yes, you do, if this is a date and such you need to win me the largest prize of the hardest game." I told him with some sass in my voice. That's how the story goes, boy take girl to the fair, Boy wins prize for the girl. You know the basic thing. Plus, I wouldn't be able to win a prize, I have the worse hand eye coordination.

"Sure, thing princess." He said bring me closer to him and I sighed letting him. We walked up to a huge scale thing with a hammer that you smash and the bell rings.

"Out of every game you pick this?" I asked him and he smirked, god I really hate the stupid smirk of his.

"I'm strong" he said giving the guy the money and taking the large red hammer. He picked it up over his shoulder and then slammed it down making the bell ring at the top. I smiled as he looked at all the large prizes. He picked the large teddy bear. He walked over to me and handed me the bear. I reached for it, but he placed it above his head.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"Give me it" I said reaching for it, but he gave me that smirk.

"What?' I asked knowing that he wanted something.

"Give me a kiss" He said, and my eyes got wide. Did I just hear those words from his mouth? Did he just say that? Did he get too many hits to the head at military school?

"What no"' I said still dumbfounded.

"It is a date" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't kiss on first dates." I told him with some sass.

"So, you stating we are going to have more?" he asked, and I let out a little scream. He is so impossible sometimes.

"No, I'm not! whatever keep the damn bear." I said crossing my arms as he laughed.

"Aw dimples don't be mad." Zaden said handing me the bear but I pushed it away.

"Piss off" I told him, but he just laughed and grabbed my hands making them wrap around the bear. I bite onto my bottom lip trying to stop myself from smiling. The bear was almost bigger than me and It was soft.

"You can name him Zaden after me" he said with cockiness.

"Or Fatty after you" I mumbled which made him laugh even more.

"Now you don't think that" he said bending down and placing his lips to my cheek. I felt my face go red as I hide my face in the soft fur of the bear. Why is he acting this way? Was this all some sort of joke to him.