..1.. My Warrior Life

I'm Kazuko Serio, I'm friends with Yuka, Anju-san, Luna, Izumi-sensei also known as Yukki, and my baby brother Rei! Rei is being kept in a cell away from everyone so he can't hurt anyone with his alice, since he can't control it. I sighed as class was over. It was a seemingly normal day to me. Most people at this school know of me and my brother. I'm the sister of a "monster" and that I'm just as dangerous. The part of me being dangerous is true, but my brother is not a monster. Izumi-sensei and I always vist him. He can't hurt Izumi-sensei because of his Nullification Alice and he can't hurt me because of my Warrior Alice. Well, the "Warrior Alice" doesn't acctully exists... My real Alice's that I was born with are the Stealing Alice, the Fire alice, the Transportation Alice, and the Grimm Alice... But since I also have every other alice that has ever been discovered and more, I say I have the Warrior Alice. The Warrior Alice can't be passed down threw genatics. If I was going to give the Warrior Alice to someone I would have to focus all my energy into giving it to someone else. For example, I would... I honestly have no idea how to explain it... "Kazuko-chan!" I turn around to see Anju-san running towards me. "Yes?" He stopped to get his breath. He huffed as he stood up straight. I laughed a little at him as a light tint of pink spread across his cheeks. "I-i was wounding if you c-could find out who Yuka-senpai likes..." He said, stuttering a little. I laughed at him, messing with his hair. "Why not ask her yourself, silly?" He looked down at his feet. "B-because I have a-" I gasped and hugged him. His face was more red than a tomato. I then let him go and sighed. I already knew who Yuka loved... I don't want Anju-san to be sad... I love him. "She... I don't know who she likes, umm, she would never tell me every time I asked her." I told him trying my best to give him a sorry look. "O-oh, okay, thanks anyways Kazuko-chan!" He left looking at his feet. "Why did you lie to him?" I spin around to see Yuka. "I-I! Umm, b-because.." She looked towards where Anju-san walked off to. "You like him, don't you." I gave her a shocked look. "How on earth did you get that from just that one example!?" I yelled my face couldn't have been more red. She started laughing at me shaking her head. "I didn't think I was right!" She said through her laughter. I covered my face as she hugged me. She soon let me go and my face went close to normal. "I know it'll hurt him when he finds out." Yuka said sighing a bit at the end. "But, he needs to know." She continued walking off. "Let's go before we're missed." I nodded walking alone with her. We finally got to our ability class. We both were greeted by Luna. Yuka sat in the back like she normally does with Luna as I sat with Anju-san. I noticed Yuka looking around the room and gave Luna a confused look. Luna shrug and went into her own little world. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Anju-san asked me. I shook me head. "Nothing." I gave him a sweet smile as ESP (elementary school principal) was talking. ESP was a total jerk to everyone. Well, except Luna and I know Luna has a crush on him. After most people left I got up to asked Yuka who or what she was looking for. "Yukki... He wasn't in our class." She stated. Now that I think about it, he wasn't in class. "Hmm, it's not like him to be gone while ESP is teaching..." I said. She nodded. "I'm getting worried... I hope he's alright." Izumi-sensei is in S.A. "I'm going to go check for him in S.A." I nodded in response as she ran off. I was walking to were my brother is at to talk to him. "Hey Rei!" I called. My brother shot up as his face became lighter. "Hi sis." I talked to him for a while until I seen Izumi-sensei walk over to us. I laughed at him to see that he had paint all over him. "It's not funny!" He yelled at me, pointing a little bit. I stood up as I said, "Yuka was looking for you earlier." "I know, I talked to her before coming here." He said. I told my brother goodbye as I left. This is basically my everyday life, just add in some missions every now and then and BOOM! That's my life!

~~
Sorry, I just felt like doing something a little different, so, this'll be two stories in one! .16. Too Many Secrets, Will be here soon!
..2.. Letters, Is basically the old days when Narumi was still a student and Mikan's mom was still in school as well!
~~