.10. Dance!

Picture - Misaki-senpai

"The legend that if you dance with someone on the last dance you'll be together forever!" I walked into the classroom when I heard that. "Dance?" I ask. "Yeah! Turns out there's going to be a dance!" Mikan yelled happily. "Oh, oh well." I said. I walked towards Natsume and Ruka who were surrounded by girls. I sigh. "What do you mean "Oh well"?!" Mikan yelled at me. It must've caught the attention of those two because they looked at me and Mikan. "I'm not going." I stated. "What?! Why?!" I shake my head. "Because I don't want to, also who would even want to go with me anyways." I said. She glared. "You sound like Hotaru, but minus the last part!" She huffed in frustration. Some random girl walked up to me. "I thought you were going to go with Ruka-kun." I gave her a weird look. "Why would you think that?" I ask. "Well, you guys kissed." I became flustered. "W-we didn't kiss!" I stood up and walked away. "Hey, I bet they already arranged to dance with the new girls." One person said. "You know they aren't even as cute as everyone says they are." Other person said. "I hope they aren't going out with them, I'd feel so bad for Ruka-kun and Natsume-kun." UGH!!! Mikan was already yelling at them. I was hoping for a good day. Guess I don't get one.

~Dance~

Sooo, thanks to Hotaru, she persuaded me to come to the dance. Misaki-senpai! She looks so pretty! Her and Tsubasa-senpai still should totally go out. I was walking around. I found Ruka and Natsume. I also found Mikan heading towards them. Natsume pushed Ruka and Mikan and Ruka started dancing. I smile, they're so cute together. I wish Mikan was the prince in the performance. It would've been so much cuter. Some how Ruka then started dancing with Hotaru. AHHH! THIS HURTS! I ship Mikan with Ruka, Mikan with Hotaru, AND Ruka with Hotaru! Why is this happening!!! Why a ship war!? Wait, what about Natsume? Well, I guess Mikan as well but, she'd look better with Ruka or Hotaru. Hmm, Permy? Haha! No! I start to wonder. Huh? It's Mikan with Natsume. "Mikan. Now go away. And don't complain about what I call you." Mikan walked off flustered. Huh, I'm pretty sure that's the first time he's ever said her name. I walked towards Natsume. "Didn't I tell you to go away?" I sigh. "That was Mikan, not me." I say sitting down next to him. "Did you hear all that?" I shook my head. "No, only you saying her name and telling her to leave. Did you say anything else?" He shook his head. "This festival is pretty boring." I said standing up. He nodded. "Hey strawberries." I glared at him. "Look just because I wore those doesn't mean you can call me that! And also! What makes you thi-" I was cut off by him grabbing me. "Huh?!" "Shut up." He commanded. I slightly glared at him. He put one hand on my side and used the other hand to grab my hand. He wanted to dance with me? "N-natsume..." I started. "Hm?" "I-i can't dance." He hmmed again. He didn't seem to mind when I accidentally stepped on his foot. After I heard the song end he let me go and walked away. "Wait! Natsume!" He stopped and looked at me. "Why did you dance with me?" I ask. He looked away and began walking away again. I sigh as I walked towards Mikan. "Hitomi! You missed the last dance!" Mikan yelled. "Hmm? Oh, yeah..." I said. "I got to dance with Hotaru! Now me and Hotaru will be together forever!!" She yelled happily. SO CUTE! HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP THEM!? Wait... The legend! Did Natsume intentionally dance with me on the last dance? I mean, he didn't seem to care about the dance but still! Great... Natsume, you're going to be the death of me, I swear.