.1. From the Beginning

Picture - Father

I woke up feeling numb. I groan as I get out of bed. I put on random clothes I found on the floor. My door slowly slid open. "Kichiro..?" He door fully opens and Kichiro comes in shutting the door behind him. "Hey lil'sis." I pout and throw my pillows at him. "Why didn't you just say hi?!" I yelled at him. I thought it was father, but I'm thankful it was Kichiro though. He lets out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, sorry Hitomi." He pulls me into a hug. "But we need to leave now." I push him off of me. "Why? Didn't you just get that girl that you like so much?" I ask him, really confused. "Hitomi, I'm not gonna argue with you, if we don't leave now... someone is gonna get us." He said as I scanned his face. He was dead serious. I nod in response as he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the house. "W-where are we going?!" I yell at him. "Somewhere where we'll be safe at!" He yells back at me. He stops running and he makes me look at him. "You have an Alice. A power. Mom also had alices and so do I. Our mom told me your Alice's before she died. She had the Stealing Alice, Fire alice, Weather Alice, Transportation Alice, the Grimm Alice and possibly more. I have the Stealing Alice and the Bloodbending Alice. I'm going to train you to use your Alice's. Alright?" I stared at him shocked... This was a lot to take in... Well, it was.

*Now*

"Kichiro?!" I yell. I just woke up and Kichiro wasn't anywhere to be seen. I was in my blue jeans and long stretched out blue sweater. I walked out of the house, that I haven't left since we first came here. I sniffed the air. It smelled so good, it was still morning. I started to walk around the place calling for Kichiro. "Excuse me? But are you looking for this boy?" The man with black hair pulled out a picture of Kichiro. "Yes! He's my brother!" The strange man had a mask on but I could feel a smirk coming from him. "I know exactly where he's at. Follow me." I give a confused look at the man before stepping away from him. "How do I know I can trust you?" I ask him. He lets out an annoyed sigh. "Whatever, you probably don't even have an Alice." He said walking off. "I do have an Alice!" He stops and turns around and walks towards me. "Do you have the same Alice as your brother?" He asked me. "It depends." I told him. My brother has two Alice's. This man seems to be referring to one of them. "The Stealing Alice." I shook my head no. "I have music pheromones." I told him. Brother always said to never say your dangerous Alice's to anyone. Unless I can trust them with my life. "Hmm, follow me." I nod.

*At the academy*

We walk into a room where a girl with two ponytails she also had brown eyes, she was sitting by a boy who seemed to be passed out on a couch, he had black hair like the strange man. "Oh! Hello! I'm Mikan! What's your name?" I walk passed her and sit on the opposite couch. "Umm, you look very pretty.." I give her a kind smile. She looks back towards the boy. "Hmm, he kinda looks like a cat..." I nod in agreement. She looks back at me. "Are you a mute?" I shake my head. Mikan pinches his nose. I stand up walking over to them as the boy flips Mikan under him. I sigh as Mikan starts screaming and he covers her mouth. He looks over at me and glares. "Who are you?" I sigh again, as Mikan starts screaming again. A teacher with blonde hair and purple eyes runs into the room. "Natsume!" He glares at the man as... Wait what... A boy with blue eyes and blonde hair flying on a ride... He breaks the glass and Natsume runs over to the blonde boy he looks over at Mikan. "See ya, polka dots." He then looks over at me as I walk over to Mikan and offer her a hand. "THAT PERVERT! NOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED OR HAVE KIDS! OR HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!" Mikan hugs me as her tears and snot start streaming down I push her away from me. She runs over to the blonde teacher. "Narumi-sensei!!!" He pats Mikans back as he hands us uniforms. "Change into these, I think you two would be very cute in them." My face lit up a little as I nodded my head. "Y-you think I'm cute even though I was tainted?" He nods his head and Mikan becomes happy again, I laughed a little at Mikan's strange behavior.

*Time Skip*

I meet a girl named Hotaru who had black hair and purple eyes and a boy named Yuu who had glasses. At first I thought Yuu was a girl, but his uniform said otherwise. As Hotaru and Yuu took us to class B, Narumi-sensei was waiting by the door. Hotaru and Yuu went inside the classroom. "Okay, are you two ready?" I shook my head 'no' as Mikan nodded. He opens the door and we walk in. I cover my ears as everyone keeps yelling. I think Narumi-sensei introduced us but I'm not even sure, since everyone was so loud. He took my arms and put them by my sides. Mikan grabbed my hand and we walked towards the very back of the class. "Hello there partner! I'm Mi- AHHH!!! IT'S THE PERVERT FROM EARLIER!!!!" Mikan hid behind me as I sighed trying to force her off of me. "How dare you call Natsume-kun a pervert! Who do you think you are?!" Mikan let's go of me as she and the girl start having a fight. "What's your Alice? Huh?!" I walk towards an open seat as me and Mikan are lifted into the air. "This is stupid." I mutter as I lifted by a boy who is making me fly. I bloodbend him to put me down as he falls onto the floor coughing and Mikan and I fall as well. Hotaru flings a horse shoe gun thing in his face. I sit down as people start asking the boy what happened. I snicker as Natsume glares at me. He leaned towards my ear. "What did you do?" I look at him in the corner of my eye and turn around to face him. I give him a sweet closed eyes smile and whisper, "Wouldn't you like to know."