.7. Tricked

Picture - Tsubasa-senpai

"You look beautiful Hitomi!" Mikan yelled hugging me. Me and Mikan were the two last ones you had to pass. Since my music pheromones are strong and Mikan can reflect Alice's. We all decided that they could choose left or right. Me and Mikan would switch sides every now and again so it would be a little different. Of course no one really got to us yet. Me and Mikan left when we heard Natsume and Ruka was by our attraction. "What are you doing here Natsume?" Mikan asked putting her hands on her hips. "Hi Ruka, Natsume." I said waving to them. Ruka waved back. Natsume walked up to me and Mikan. Giving us a weird look he pulled both of our tops and looked at our chests. Me and Mikan became as red as tomatoes. So did Ruka. "Hmm, you call that a chest poka-dots? At least mute has a chest. It's like a desert. Unlike you, mute, you actually have something there." Mikan pulled me and we both ran to Tsubasa-senpai. "Tsubasa-senpai!!!! Natsume used me and Hitomi." She whined. Mikan went behind Tsubasa-senpai as he picked me up. I felt him hug me tighter as I gave him a confused look, although he couldn't see it. "I'll play your stupid game." Tsubasa-senpai put me down. "That's great." Natsume glared at him hard... If looks could kill. "If win I'm going to make you my slave." Natsume walked off and Ruka followed. "So, he's really gonna be doing this.." I sighed. "I'm actually a little frightened of that boy." I laughed as I walked back to my post. "Hitomi! Natsume is getting passed everyone!" Mikan cried. "Has he gotten passed Tsubasa-senpai yet?" I ask jumping down. Mikan nodded rapidly. "So, he's on is way here?" Mikan nodded again. "Alrighty, lets cut him off, he's not gonna be able to get threw us!" I gave her a hug as she ran back to her post. I walked into my post to see Natsume reading my roles. I laughed as I jumped onto my hammock. "So, let me cut this short. Since you went threw my door and know some of my alices this should be easy. You, Natsume, have to get me off of this hammock, with out touching me." I smiled. He may be my friend but I wasn't going to let him win! We stared for a while. He lighted his flame and threw it at me. Which I blocked with my Blue Fire Alice. "Hehe, did you seriously think that wa-" I was cut off by him falling onto the ground and start coughing. Normally, I wouldn't care. But brother told me that most kids in our dangerous ability class had life shorting alices, now I don't know if he had a life shorting alice, but the fact most people in the class do worries me. "Natsume... are you alright?" I became worried. I swear if this was a trick I'm gonna burn him! I jumped down and ran over to him. He's still my friend, of course I wouldn't want him to be pushing himself. Yay... I sound like Ruka. I was shocked when he pulled my hair making my face way close to his. A smirk appeared on his face. "I win." He stood up. "Ugh! How dare you do that to me! I was worried you stupid boy!" I yelled hitting his arm. He snickered as he shrugged. We walked out to see Mikan shocked and Tsubasa-senpai worried. "Choose a lamp to see who becomes your slave for a whole day." Tsubasa-senpai said. I huffed. "Which one has his picture in it?" Natsume asked mind-reader. "H-hey! That's cheating!" Tsubasa-senpai stuttered. "It's not in the roles." Natsume stated. "That one" Mind-reader pointed to one that was purple. "Alright." He lifted the lamp... and polled out... "WHAAA!?"