New Camera

Y/N P.O.V
"Logan. I don't think I'm ready." I say shaking. Logan is giving me his old vlog camera for my YouTube channel. Honestly I love him, but I don't know why he's doing this for me. "Your my little sis and you deserve a better camera then just your phone camera!" He laughs. I hug him. As we pull away he hands me the camera.

"And this is the greatest moment is history." Logan says talking to his vlog camera. "My little sis receiving her very own vlog camera!" He claps his hands. "What do you have to say Y/N?" He pats my back. "ALWAYS BE A MAVERICK AND LIVE LIFE DIFFERENTLY!" I scream at his camera. "YA YEET!" He screams and picks me up, and spinning me around.

 "YA YEET!" He screams and picks me up, and spinning me around

"Logan, L-Logan L-Logan p-put me d-down." I say in between laughs. He gently puts me down on the couch. "We need to make your first vlog with a camera freaking amazing!" Logan screams. "Yes! First let me post a picture." I say taking a picture and posting it on Instagram.

Y/NPaul: Look at this new baby😍 My fav brother!Tagged: loganpaulloganpaul: yeetmarkdohner: we should make a video together!jakepaul: ummm what about me? I thought I was your fav bro?loganpaul: jakepaul you thought WRONGwhydontwemusic: we'd love f...

Tagged: loganpaul
loganpaul: yeet
markdohner: we should make a video together!
jakepaul: ummm what about me? I thought I was your fav bro?
loganpaul: jakepaul you thought WRONG
whydontwemusic: we'd love for you to shoot a music vid with us soon!

I sit down at Logan's desk and smile to myself. He's out with Mark. I grab my new camera. "Yo YouTube! It's Y/N! How are y'all today? I have a new surprise." I pause the video and grab my phone and videotape on that. "My big bro gave me his vlog camera! Which means more vlogs coming at you!" I turn off my phone.

I hear a knock on the door. I run up and open it. There stood Why Don't We. I wave letting them in. "So boys why are you here?" I ask. They look at each other. "Um. We want you to be in a music video with us." Jonah says smiling. I look at them again.

"What are we waiting for then?" I say grabbing my camera and following them to their car. "What's the music video about?" I ask. I sat next to Jack and Corbyn. Jonah was driving, Zach sat in front and Daniel is next to Jack. "A new song about us meeting you and we give you flowers and sing a song about you." Daniel says. I nod.

I grab my vlog camera. "I'm back with WDW! We are shooting a music video! I'm so excited!" I smile. I turn off the camera and relax.

Flashback starts...
"Y/N come hangout with meee." Jack screams at my window. I groan and walk over to the window. "Jack it's 2AM I scream back at him. He shrugs. "Please! We could go into town! It'll be fun Y/N! I promise!" I sigh and put my hair up in a ponytail. I sneak downstairs and outside. "Where's your mom?" I ask walking with him to his house. "She's waiting for us inside." I walk in and don't see his mom. "Jack." I grab onto his shoulder. "What?" He looks at me. "I don't see your mom." "Oh silly. My sister is taking us." He laughs and hugs me.

Flashback ends...

That night the police officers found us and brought us back home at 5AM. Both of us got grounded and couldn't hangout until a month later.

"Y/N?" Jack snaps his hands in my face. I shake off the flashback and nod. "Sorry flashback, again." I sigh. "We're here!" Jonah says smiling. We all tumble out of the car and to the house.

Sorry short chapter and long update. I'm going to make this book a social media. I might make up names, so please don't judge😂 Also request box is open!