Dating Cole?

Devon's P.O.V
Yes! Comic Con is finally here! And if anyone thought that I wasn't going to wear fandom stuff they were so mistaken. I wore a marvel dress with a jean jacket and red sneakers. I also added a tardis necklace and a supernatural bracelet that says "protected by Castiel". I wore my hair half up and added some fake glasses just cause I thought they were cute. "Wow you really went all out!" Said Cole laughing "Yeah why not? It's Comic Con and these aren't even close to all the fandoms I'm in." I said proudly "Ha were you in our fandom before?" Asked Cole knowingly "What? Ha no. That would be weird!" I said not convincing at all. "Ok maybe I was but I'm fine." I said "Are you nervous?" Asked Cole "No no really I'll be with all of you guys!" I said
* Time skip brought to you by Cole's amazing eyes!"
We were about to go on for the Riverdale panel and now I was a little nervous! What if no one liked me? "Hey are you okay?" Asked Cole "I'm just kind of nervous now! What if they don't like me?" I said "They'll love you! You're in your element right now!" Laughed Cole. "I guess you're right!" I said. They started calling everyone on one by one. They started with KJ, then Luke, Lili, Cami, Madeline, Ashleigh, Casey, then Cole and lastly me. Unfortunately like last time they didn't have enough seats at the table. So I was just kinda standing there on the side of the table with Cole. They could only find one other chair. So Cole sat down and gestured for me to sit in his lap. The crowd was going insane. So was the cast honestly. I was dying of embarrassment. "Well okay lets get this panel started." After some general question towards the cast. They started asking fans for questions. "Hi my question is for Devon. I love your outfit so much by the way." "Ha thanks!" I said "No problem what's your favorite fandom?" She asked "That is so hard. Um I think my favorite or the one I've been in the longest is Marvel. Um my dad got me into it when I was about 6 and I've been obsessed ever since. So yeah." I said We moved onto the next question. "Hi my question is for Cole. How would you describe the relationship between Sabrina and Jughead? Like how does she fit into to his life?" She asked "Um well Sabrina in our show is a serpent and Jughead meets her at Southside High. They become really great friends. They both realize they have more in common then they think and they really break down each other's walls. Their relationship to me is a rollercoaster. But you'll have to see why later." He said "Couldn't have said it better." I said looking at him. "Ok my question is for Devon. How did it feel coming into this show, when they were already a really close knit group?" She asked "Um it was surprisingly really easy. I was a fan of the show already so I knew who they were. They were all incredibly welcoming and I never felt left out of anything. They've all been really amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better cast." People cheered at that. Some questions were thrown at the others, and later back to me. "My question is for Devon. Was Cole really your first kiss?" People started cheering. I was mortified. "Yes he was. I know I'm lame but that is true and I was actually really nervous about it. But it wasn't as big of a deal as you think it is. I'm glad I could conquer that fear with someone as great as him." I said. "Okay number one Cole the pictures you took of Devon are amazing!" They said "Thank you." Said Cole "Devon how did that feel getting to do that? And how many years have you been dancing?" They asked "That was an amazing experience. The place was so beautiful and Cole can capture literally anything. I've been dancing for about fourteen years. I started classes when I was five. Than continued professional classes till I was fifteen and stopped after my mom passed away. But it's something that's always been close to my heart. I hope to keep dancing forever." I said "I'm so sorry for your loss." They said "Oh it's okay it happened a while ago. Thank you." I said "Ok my question is for Cole and Devon. Are Jughead and Sabrina going to break up Bughead?" They said "Do you want to take this one?" I asked "Um again as I said before their relationship is a rollercoaster. They have their ups and downs in their relationship. Also Betty and Jughead have their ups and downs in their relationship as well. No relationship is always perfect. I can't tell you how or for how long Betty and Jughead will be broken up, but it does happen." He says perfectly. We have time for one last question. "My question is for Cole and Devon. Are you two dating?" She asked. I was silent I had no idea what to say. I mean of course someone would think that. I'm sitting on his lap for God's sake! "As of now no. We are not officially "dating". We are very close friends and if it turns into something more it does, and if it doesn't then it doesn't." He says "But Devon do you like Cole?" She asks "Well of course I like him he's an amazing talented great looking guy." The crowd starts cheering. "I just don't exactly know at this point if we would work together in a relationship. I don't know how it would affect our relationship in the show." I said "Ok but I definitely can see you two together!" She says.
We all exited the panel. It was a lot of fun but pretty awkward at times. I kind of avoided Cole the rest of the day. I didn't know what to say to him, or what he would say to me about what just happened.