Birthday Mascarade

Devon's P.O.V
We were filming the Halloween episode today! Aka Sabrina's birthday. Aka a Mascarade dance! I'm so excited but also nervous in this episode Sabrina is asked to sing with the Pussycats because Josie gets sick and can't attend. I haven't really sang since I was little. We were going to be singing "I Put a Spell on You" (Hocus Pocus version) and "Astronaut." (the song they were supposed to sing at the jubilee) Even though everything had already been recorded for me to sing so I wouldn't really be doing it live. I was still terrified for everyone to hear my voice.
Sabrina's P.O.V
"Hurry up Juggie or we'll be late!" I yelled upstairs to Jughead as I was putting my mask on. Riverdale was hosting a mascarade dance tonight for Halloween. I was so excited I've never been to one before and getting to go to one on my birthday is absolutely perfect! I wore and all black dress, with tights, black heals and a black mask. "Ok ok I'm ready are you?" Asked Juggie. He came down wearing an all black suit, black mask and of course his beanie. When he saw me he looked kind of distant. "Ha are you okay?" I asked "What oh yeah. It's just you look absolutely beautiful!" He said. "Aw thanks you don't look too bad yourself." I said as we walked to the town hall. Everyone in town was there even a few serpents like me. The town wasn't too keen on us. But most of us snuck our way into things if we really wanted. Just than I saw Veronica running around looking frantic. I always liked her best out of all of Jughead's friends. "Hey Ronni what's the matter?" I asked. "Hey Bri. I'm sorry it's Josie she's sick and can't perform tonight! I- I need to try to learn her part in the song- or get Val to do it or? Ugh I just don't know how we're gonna pull this off." She said "Um I can sing a little-if you really need help I'd be willing to." I said kind of reluctant but Ronni was always there for me. "Really oh my god your a life saver! C'mon let's go I'll teach you the part real quick!" Said Ronni as she pulled me away. "Haha I'm sorry I'll be back as soon as I can." I said to Jughead. "It's okay go on you'll be great. I can't wait!" He said "Thanks so much for understanding!" I said as I ran off. I was backstage learning the two songs before we went on.
Jughead's P.O.V
I understand why Sabrina had to go perform, but I was still kind of upset. Why do all my friends leave me at dances all the time? Besides this is her birthday and I really wanted to make it special for her. But if she wants to do this for Veronica than I shouldn't stop her. This is probably hard for her too. She really liked Archie. I've never heard Sabrina sing, but I bet she's amazing. Then the two people that I never wanted to see again came up to me, Archie and Betty. "Hi Juggie." Said Betty "Hey Jug." Said Archie "What do you guys want? To break me even more? Gloat about how much better of a relationship you two have?" I said I know that was harsh but my so called "friends" have been nothing but jerks to me for a while. "Look Juggie I'm really sorry. I should've never kissed Archie while dating you. It's just you know I had a crush on him for a while-" I cut her off. "You're proving my point I was just a distraction while you waited for Archie to finally be interested in you. Did you ever mean the things you said? Cuz I meant them Betty! You know I did!" I said "Woah Jug calm down." Started Archie "You know what "pal" you have no right to tell me to calm down when you stole my girlfriend!" I yelled "Just- just go! I'm with Sabrina now anyway and she actually cares about me!" I said "Wait what you're dating a Serpent now? I knew it Jug I knew being a part of the Serpents would change you!" Said Betty "Oh wow I'm sorry that after you cheated that I was crushed and Bri was actually there for me. You can't  judge her just because she's a "serpent" no one asks to be that!" I said "Just go my girlfriend is performing now." I said as they walked away.
Sabrina's P.O.V
I walked out on stage with the Pussycats I was feeling pretty confident thanks to Ronni! "Hello Riverdale! Unfortunately Josie can't make the show tonight, so I'm Sabrina and I'm here to sing for you?! So we are the Pussycats and I hope you enjoy." I started singing "I Put a Spell on You." I love this song it's so much fun! I was singing to Juggie most of the time it was so fun! I closed with "Astronaut" everyone loved it! "Omg thank you so much Sabrina! You were amazing!" Yelled Ronni hugging me. "Ha anytime it was a lot of fun!" I said "Wow you stole my boyfriend and now you're trying to steal my best friend?!" I turned around and was meet with Betty. Oh joy! "Wow says the girl who cheated on Juggie, and Ronni asked me to help her!" I said "You know that Jughead still loves me he always did!" Said Betty "Yeah and they call me a snake. You dated him waiting out until Archie would finally date you. You cheated on him. Therefore he broke up with you. Then started dating me because I actually love him. Sorry to be burst your bubble Betty but you never deserved him!" I said Betty looked ready to hit me but Archie held her back while Jughead held me back before I could get to her. Jughead and I then left. "I'm really sorry that almost got out of hand!" I said "It's okay you were only sticking up for me which I appreciate." He says kissing my cheek. "It is still your birthday, I got you this. I see you wearing them a lot." He said as he help up a necklace with a bottle on the end of it that said "Truth Serum" on it. "Cause I know I can trust you especially after tonight. You'll never need to use this but it's a reminder of trust." He says putting it on me. "I love it thank you so much!" I said hugging him. "Oh come on I have to show you something." I said as I dragged him into the woods there on a tree stood my new broom stick. "I promised you a ride when I got it. Hop on!" I said "Oh that's really okay Sabrina it's been a long-" he said "Oh c'mon are you scare?" I asked "No of course not." He said unconvincingly. "Good get on!" I said He reluctantly got on. "Alright I've never actually flown on my own before so I'd hold on." I said "Wait you've never-" he started but I already look off we almost hit the tree but I saved us. He was holding me so tight with his eyes closed it was kind of cute honestly. "It's only fun if you open your eyes." I said He slowly did you could see all of Riverdale up here. "Wow!" He said "I know right!" I said (Cue Jessie McCartney song from "Return to Halloweentown";) (video above just appreciating childhood) I landed us shortly after cause I could tell Jughead was still a bit scared. To be fair I did have a pretty shaky landing. "I should probably get home now." Said Juggie "Did you want a ride?" I asked jokingly gesturing to my broom. "Thank you Bri but I'm fine." He said scared. "I was only kidding I won't torture you again. Thanks so much for the best birthday ever!" I said as I hugged and kissed him. "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I took my new broom home. Tonight was so amazing! The only bad thing was Betty but I think I handled her fine. Next thing I knew I got a call from Ronni?