Shooting with the Serpents

Devon's P.O.V
     It's the next day and I was put straight into hair and makeup. I have long black hair that they added blonde tips too for Sabrina. I was gonna be wearing black ankle boots, black knee high socks, a black skirt, with a grey shirt and my serpent leather jacket. (Picture above) My hair was down and curled. They also went full out with the makeup. I had winged eyeliner (of course covergirl mascara) and a red lip. I looked really good!
Now it was time to meet Vanessa Morgan who was playing Toni Topaz. I talked to her for a bit and she seems really nice. I didn't know much about her before but despite us being enemies on this show I think we'll be great friends. Next we took some promo pics together and then took some with Cole and then it was time to start shooting. (This scene takes place right after Toni showed Jughead the dark room at Southside High it's the audition type that Lorelei has) Just as Toni told Jughead about her secret darkroom and that she had a "freaks and geeks only policy" I came in.
Sabrina's P.O.V
I walked into Southside High and noticed Toni touring a pretty cute boy around the school. I soon realized it was Jughead from Riverdale. I've heard enough about him, he unfortunately has a girlfriend. Darn but it never hurts to try. "Wow you still think people are gonna be impressed that you make yourself insane in a dark cave?!" I said walking over to them. Toni replied "Really Sab cause he seems to actually like it?" "First of all you know I hate being called that. Second of all he's clearly just trying to be nice but wants to be done with this boring ass tour of our "unique" school." I start to pull Jughead away from Toni. "Yes you're  the famous Jughead Jones from the North." I laughed. "I'm Sabrina Spellman, Bri and feel free to call me anytime." I gave him my number. "Um thanks Bri I appreciate it maybe I will." He says nervously. "I hope you will I think we'll make great friends." Then I whispered so Toni wouldn't hear me. "A bit of advice stay away from Toni I know her she likes you and she'll do anything to have you. I know you love Betty and I honestly ship you two so much. You're never gonna find a girl as perfect as her keep her." " Anyway hope see you around Juggy." I say louder now. Then I leave them alone and walked away. Toni kept giving Jughead the tour and they seem to be getting closer as their supposed to be.

Devon's P.O.V

We wrap up those scenes they all went really well my next scene is at the end of the episode so I just kinda sat around on my phone or talked to Vanessa until my scene.

Sabrina's P.O.V

I walk into Pop's and the whole core four looks shocked that a serpent is in the North. "Look just cause I'm a serpent doesn't mean I came here to start trouble with you?! Jughead can I talk to you for a second?" I asked we walked outside of Pop's together and Betty glared at me.
"What is it Sabrina?" he asked. "Look I know I kinda came off annoying and a little too forward before and I'm really sorry. I'm just trying to look out for what you have. I used to have something that special and Toni ruined it I just can't let her do it again!" I said. "I appreciate it Sabrina are you sure you want to be friends with a weirdo like me?" he asked. "Haha we're all weird join the club. Thank you so much Juggy you're a great guy Betty's lucky." "Anyway I better get going." I said. "You can stay if you want?" he said. "Nah I don't belong here I don't think your friends feel the same way about me that you do." I'll see ya in school tomorrow. Bye Juggy." I said. "Bye Bri." He said sadly as I walked away.
Devon's P.O.V
That was an amazing first day I know with 100% certainty that I want to do this for the rest of my life I've never been happier. After filming I changed out of my costume and took off all the makeup and everything. Afterwards Cami invited me to her trailer to hang out. She said that I was amazing and I said she was so much better and so on. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm glad people like Sabrina so far!

Full disclaimer this probably won't happen in Season 2. It was just confirmed that Vanessa Morgan is Toni Topaz therefore I changed this!~NiallerxPrincess