Chapter Two

2nd POV

18 years ago...

" I killed her Tiana, she's dead now no one will kill me. I am immortal and the strongest of my kind! I have killed my own death!" Cierra had an arrogant look on her face. She was smirking to herself. Her clothes soaked with her death, Cassidy's blood. There was no threat left to her reign now.

" You are impulsive and frankly stupid! Your death is still out there somewhere. Waiting for you.18 years from now she will gain her powers, and she will be stronger than you. She is your death!" Tiana bellowed. She couldn't believe that this sorceress was the strongest of her kind. For someone strong. she sure lacked the brain.

"What are you talking about, you witch! Tell me now or i will break this mirror that you are trapped in! You will die in an instant. Who is my death? I killed her already so how is she still alive?" Cierra was confused and angry. She was sure that the stupid queen was dead. She has torn her apart herself and enjoyed her screams along with her husband's who also died with her. It was truly a great pleasure. Pity.

" I never said your death was Cassidy did I? It's her daughter! If you had a little patience my globe would have showed you the right person! Now your death is here. If you don't kill her she will kill you, but it is not going to be easy to find her! She is faraway now, very faraway." She knew that her princess was on earth but she didn't know the exact place and even if she did she wouldn't tell Cierra that.

"What are you hiding from me, you witch! I will kill you if you don't tell me what you are hiding." She bellows as she slowly fists her palm as though she is choking someone in her palm. The witch splutters and fights for air.

" Yo..u won't k..il m..e, you n..ee..d me!" Tiana gasps out.

"That's right but doesn't mean i won't torture you! Did you forget i can read your pathetic mind? I know where her daughter is! I will train that worthless step-son of mine and he will take her down before she gets to me!" She knew that her death was on earth, besides she was a baby how would she be able to kill her? She would train her step-son, who already loved her like his own mother. She would spoil him and make him the most ruthless and immoral sorcerer out there.

"Raldon! Come here son!"

"Yes mother?"

"Your training starts today, when you reach to the age of eighteen you will be the strongest and the most ruthless sorcerer..."

Amelia's POV

Oh god we reached school faster than expected. Why? Ugh! My first block was maths. I hate maths but at least the teacher is nice... suddenly i crashed into a hard wall and I immediately closed my eyes preparing myself for the impact, but it never came, instead a pair of hands caught me.

"Why can't you watch where you are going!?" A deep baritone voice bellowed in anger. That voice was so hot. I think I almost melted on the spot. Snap out of it Amelia! How dare he! He was the one who crashed into me and now he's blaming it on me? You can't deny that he's hot though, my conscience argued.

I look up and stare into his eyes ready to give him a piece of my mind but everything suddenly froze. He had the most beautiful blue eyes, almost the colour of the clear ocean and mocha-brown hair...who was I kidding? He was hot alright but he was so rude and that was a big no-no in my books. Anyway, he's the one who wasn't looking! Ok maybe it was my fault as well but i wasn't going to admit to that.

I stare into his eyes and glare at him. His eyes were so dreamy, like a peaceful ocean but there were many emotions swirling in them and the most prominent one, was anger.

"Excuse me? You were the one who crashed into me! So how is this my fault?" I spit out. His eyes darkened a shade. It was as though I was staring at the sky, sometimes clear, sometimes stormy. I waited for him to lash out but he simply mumbled something under his breath and walked away. What? He just walked away?

Yes bitch he just walked away from you, my conscience mocked me. Who was he anyway? Come to think about it, he didn't look familiar at all...OH he must be one of the new students! Wow Amelia, what a great first impression. I quickly rush towards Esme trying to hide my guilty face.

"Hey are you ok? You look flushed?" Esme asked me. I loved her to pieces but sometimes she understood me too much. I couldn't even lie to her!

"Yep I'm fine, come on we're going to be late" I drag her to hell.

But something deep within me stirred and there was this constant niggling feeling that nothing was going to be fine...

Sorry I keep switching POVs but this is essential. You guys might not get what's going on the story now, but please continue reading. You will understand everything by the end of this story. So, how's the pace of the story? Too slow? Too fast? Please give me constructive feedback!