Chapter One

Hellooo lovelies! Welcome! Have a good read! 

___________________________________________________________

18 years later...

There was darkness everywhere.

Suddenly a sweet voice rang through and their was a flash of light,"remember that mummy and daddy love you, my little star..." it was getting smaller and smaller. I had to catch it. I needed to know who it was. I ran and ran and then suddenly the scene changed, there was blood everywhere and i was drowning in it, screaming for help but no one came and then suddenly everything faded away.

"Amelia Levina Stiles! Get your butt up, you are gonna be late for first day of school!"

That was a weird dream, my hands immediately went to my necklace, i had never gotten that kind of vivid dreams before, its always about me having super powers and saving the day. I love DC a bit too much you see. Ugh! I hate my life. Oh ya, I am Amelia Levina Stiles and today is the first day of senior year at Livingston High school AKA HELL. Seriously, who invented schools anyway. Ok now i'm the kind of girls that actually likes the subjects but just hates the concept of waking up so early. Whatever. I have to deal with this like a young matured woman I am, plus it's my last year.

I turn to look at the clock, "7.15, shit!" I was going to be so late and Esme was going to have my head. Oh right, Esme has been my best friend since I was five. She hates being late for anything.

I stomped down the stairs and saw Esme munching angrily on her banana. Oops!

Meet Esme Noel Blue. She is breathtakingly gorgeous with her long slender legs, pitch black hair and baby blue eyes. She literally has tons of guys after her but she rejects every.single.one of them. Poor guys. She always tells me I am uniquely beautiful, with golden brown hair and honey coloured eyes, but honestly, I disagree. I am just plain me. Now don't get me wrong, I love the way I look but there is no reason for me to believe that I am beautiful.

"Amelia! What on earth are you wearing!?" Oops. I looked down at my mismatched jeans and shirt and shrugged. " Come on we can talk about my fashion disaster later we are gonna be late."

Esme glared at me," Who's fault is it gonna be then?" I ignored and walked out of my house and into the gorgeous specimen that my friend owned, her Audi R8 Spyder. Ah what a beauty, if I could i would marry it. Ok maybe not but you get the point. Esme got in with a huff and glared at me. "Hey don't look at me like that you'll get wrinkles." I smirked. It was so funny teasing her. Esme just huffed again and started driving down the streets.

This was our daily routine. Me being late, then her being angry, then me teasing her and her huffing and puffing.

After a painful silence, "Hey Ami, I heard we are getting three new students this year." I whirled my head towards her. "Huh new students eh, that's so uncommon. Where are they from?" It really was rare for us to get new students because our town was not very famous.

"Not sure Ami, but rumours are they are from McCall, who knows maybe they are hot?"

Typical Esme. McCall huh? That was pretty faraway. Maybe we could make friends with them. It doesn't harm to have more friends.

"Maybe I'll finally make some friends"

"What am I, then? A potato?" Esme countered. That was funny I could imagine her being a potato. Rolling around. "You are imagining me as a potato aren't you?" I glanced at her sheepishly. "Sometimes I don't understand how I'm friends with you."

The start of our friendship is pretty funny actually. I think we were in elementary school and I pushed her down and called her a pig. Ya i know, pretty rude of me. But, she stood up and pushed me down and called me a donkey and thats literally how our friendship started.

"You know you love me!" I sang.

"Unfortunately." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do yall think? :> Do you like Ami and Esme's friendship? 

Pls share.comment.vote

Loads of love!! <3