Chapter 6

Grace's POV:

"Gracie," Elena whispered, nudging me from my sleeping state.

"Hmm," I mumbled, my eyes opening to see a weird woman in front of me.

She was a dark brunette with a pixie cut and porcelain white skin.

"What do you want with us?" Elena questioned.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The woman gasped, identifying Elena.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!" The woman ordered.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena pleaded.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The woman ordered once again.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.

Rose slapped Elena making her fall unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." Rose said.

"Well you didn't have to put her unconscious." I sighed. "Now I'm all alone."

"How do you tolerate her?" Rose asked.

"Well I only talked to her properly at the masquerade and next I know I'm dragged into her supernatural problems." I sighed.

"Well she is a doppelgänger," Rose stated. "The one thing everyone's after and the one thing I can exchange for our freedom."

"Freedom?" I asked.

"Well I'll explain that to you later. Right now I need you to use your Witch powers for me." Rose stated.

"For what?" I asked.

"Come along," she said as she walked out of the room.

Edited: No
___________________________
Hey, I know this is short but I felt I needed to update. It's been a long time and this book is still on hold but I'm almost finishing one of my other books so it's given me a lot of free time to write, plus it's the school holidays.

Even though it's only a week holiday it's let me update a load of my books and given me time to make extra chapters ready to update when I do go back to school and lose precious time. 💓

Anyways buh-baiii 💛

Question: Should I make her hate Elijah or Love Elijah? (As a friend)

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE 🌸

___________________________
Word count: 341